Search results for query: *

1. S

WTB GD Tour AD Stiff 6 iron shaft

Looking for a Tour AD 6 Stiff iron shaft. New or clean pull. Silkscreen under grip will read IAD95-S4. Located in San Diego. Also open to suggestions on best place to find one. Needed for a repair. Thank You
  2. S

LAB Directed Force 2.1 FS/FT (Arm Lock trade considered)

!!!SOLD!!! LAB Directed Force 2.1 35 inches 69 degree lie angle 3 degree Press #2 grip Black shaft Head is perfect, no nicks or dings Headcover included $275 $250 OBO shipped CONUS Consider trade for mint Arm Lock Putter (open to brand)
  3. S

Suggestions similar to Srixon U85 in full set of irons??!

Hello THP, it’s been a long time since I’ve been around here. Gold fell off hard for me over the last year. I am currently playing the Srixon U85 w/ Recoil shafts in the 3,4, and 5 iron. 6-PW are Z585. Every time I hit one of the U85’s I think “only if they made these in a full set.” Any...
  4. S

FT: Directed Force Reno 2.1 for long or broomstick style putter.

I am looking for a broomstick style putter. Prefer center shaft but open to what is available. Must be in good to excellent condition. Up for trade is a like new DF 2.1 Reno, 33 inches, 70 degree lie angle, Presse grip, and head cover. Let know if you have something you may want to trade!!!!
  5. S

FS- Directed Force Reno 2.1 Putter (like new)

EDIT: I am open to a new trade offer as Im trying to secure a set of hybrid type irons. Looking for Altitudes or hibores. $210 cash will also work! Received this brand new as a replacement for my old DF. Only rolled twice on outside practice putting green. Looks like new. 33 inches, 70 degree...
  6. S

FS- Wishon Sterling Single Length Irons, 5-LW and 5 Hybrid.

Wishon SL Sterling irons. 5-PW, Gap,Sand, &Lob, and a Sterling 5 hybrid. 10 clubs total. All are built with Apollo stepless shafts tipped to firm flex 8 iron spec. DTG extra jumbo grips. 5 hybrid and 5-PW are 37 inches at D2 swing weight. Gap, SW,&LW are 36.25 inches at D3 swing weight. Built...
  7. S

FS- brand new Graphite Designs G Series .370 iron shafts. 9 total

(9) GD G Series .370 iron shafts in X flex, 95 grams. Uncut, new in the wrapper. I was going to tip these to 6 iron spec for my Sterling single length irons but decided to go another route. Very stable and play a little soft to flex. Plenty of parallel tip so trimming to desired flex is...
  8. S

Realistic soft stepping??!

Putting together a set of sterling single length irons and have a full set of Graphite Designs G series 93i x flex graphite shafts. I soft stepped the shaft from 8 iron to 7 iron to test and its still to stiff for me. How many times can I soft step to get closer to stiff since they are all one...
  9. S

FS- Directed Force Reno Putter (updated specs)

This is a newly refurbished Reno 1.0 putter. It was sent back to Directed Force and fully updated to a 2.0 version. Re anodized, KBS black shaft with stiffer tip section, new internal weighting, all new stainless hardware. DF is currently selling these refurbs for $310 shipped. Currently has a...
  10. S

FS- Seemore Deep Flange (stealth)

34 inch Seemore Deep Flange, stealth edition with crackle RSI dot, 350gr head, 70 degree lie angle, like new skull 3.0 slim Super Stroke, 2 head covers and standard grip included. Excellent condition, no dings or dents and very light surface wear on bottom. $210 shipped CONUS Sent from...
  11. S

FS/FT- Ping G SF Tec 12* driver

9 of 10 condition. Hit less than 20 balls total. Includes head cover. Regular flex Ping Tour 65 shaft. $140 shipped w/shaft. $110 head only. Trade interest: Good to Mint condition of the following. Ping G series 5 wood with stiff flex Tour shaft or equivalent. Ping G series 7 wood with...
  12. S

WTB- Ping G SF Tec driver

Looking to possibly buy a G series SF Tec driver head. 10 or 12 degree. This is for an experiment so not looking to break the bank. Head only preferred but will do complete club if needed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. S

FS-Matrix Program 7-GW pulls

Bought new one week ago and these are not for me. 7 iron shaft measures 36.5 inches and played 1/2 inch over standard in Srixon 565’s. Taper tip .355, 5.5 flex. 5 shafts total 7,8,9,PW, GW. Low heat pull with shaft puller. $50 shipped
  14. S

FS- Maltby DBM Forged Irons 4-G (Black)

Heads only $110 shipped OBO Currently the 7-Gap are shafted with Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105 in regular flex. The 7 iron shaft is the standard 38.5 length so shafting the rest would be easy by starting the 6 iron at the 39 inch shaft. Current shafts are .5 over so there is adjustment to be had...
  15. S

Reputable dealer for shaft pulls??!

Looking to try some graphite iron shafts without breaking the bank. Any recommendations for eBay stores that are trustworthy? Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. S

WTB- Ping Tour or comparable driver shafts.

Looking for Ping Tour 65 and/or 80 gram driver shafts. Stiff flex. Would also consider a 3 wood length 80 gram. Adapter is a plus but not a deal breaker. May consider other 70 gram range, low tongue, low/mid launch shafts. These are for testing so not looking to spend a bunch on newer high end...
  17. S

FS- New Cobra Connect Grip

This was just pulled from my new driver. Never hit, removed with grip removal tool and little solvent. Activation tag still in place. $35 shipped OBO Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. S

FS- Hogan PTx iron set and TK 50 wedge (new in box)

Hogan PXt 22-46 degree iron set (4-PW) with Recoil 680 f4 shafts. Hogan TK 50 degree wedge with Recoil 680 f4. These are brand new in the box, I only removed 3 plastic sleeves for these pics. These have never been hit. I have decided to go another direction. $625 or best offer Sent from...
  19. S

FS- Srixon Z565 Irons 6-PW,GW w/ 3 shaft options!!!

Z565 irons, standard loft, lie, and length. Normal bag chatter with the 8 iron having one larger ding (shown in first pic, on the back of the club right above the Z in Z565). Currently shafted with KBS C-Taper Lite 110 (stiff) soft stepped once. I will also include 2 additional sets of shafts...
  20. S

Bushnell for the win!!! Amazing customer service....

Last month my tour V2 started acting up and hitting strange yardages after 4 years of work. I called Bushnell and they said they would look at it and let me know if it could be repaired. 2 weeks ago they sent me a letter stating I needed $45 dollars worth of repairs and listed what needed to be...
Back