Search results for query: *

1. edelguy

Xcaliber Rapid Taper Wedge Shafts

@Jman the link to the iron shaft review isn't working - is that just me? Just learning about this company and am curious to read. Cheers
  2. edelguy

Bryson’s new Avoda One Length irons

Bryson’s new OL irons sound amazing on paper. https://www.golfdigest.com/story/masters-2024-bryson-dechambeau-3d-printed-irons-conforming-usga-grooves/amp Basically irons with driver-face-type curvature and thus forgiveness. As a one length player for 4 years now and hovering near scratch...
  3. edelguy

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Review

Are the distances the H4 displays adjusted for slope?
  4. edelguy

ShotScope H4 - Impressions

Are the displayed front back and middle numbers adjusted for slope or not adjusted?
  5. edelguy

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

This is reassuring to hear. It reduces fomo a little for sure
  6. edelguy

Dang. Did I make a mistake in getting the X instead of the LS?
  7. edelguy

For Sale Garmin Z82

Yes! Doing today, apologies
  8. edelguy

Thorough testing last five days. Think it’s definitely going in the bag!
  9. edelguy

For Sale Garmin Z82

Used for one full season. Comes with carry case and charger. $380 OBO
  10. edelguy

WTB Cobra LTDX 5 Wood Head

Whoops totally misread
  11. edelguy

WTB Cobra LTDX 5 Wood Head

Not what you’re looking for but I have a Speedzone 9* head in matte black, have a decent shaft too if you want to take a look
  12. edelguy

Was the heavier weight in the back or front position for you?
  13. edelguy

Paderson KINETIXX Single Length Iron Shafts

Been thinking about something like this as I currently play SLS-01 irons. Keep us posted on how these play as you get rounds under your belt with them. Curious, did you talk to Edel at all for this project?
  14. edelguy

Okayyyy so, I compared the spec sheet for the old gen 95g X-Stiff(MIP/SIP/LIP40) to the new stuff, and it looks almost identical. Great find bud, I can now stop hoarding shafts off of ebay when I find them. Can virtually not find any of the 40s anywhere. Also, I noticed that on the "One" product...
  15. edelguy

Wow, this is great news to me. I was worried they would stop producing this line of shafts. Thanks for posting, checking it out now. I use SIP for 6-P, MIP for my 5 iron
  16. edelguy

For Sale Cobra Aerojet 50th Anniversary 10.5° Driver

Would you be into keeping the shaft and selling me just the head?
  17. edelguy

What happens to Cobra/Puma if Rickie bolts.

Did you notice what shoes Viktor was wearing all year and also this last weekend? Cobra/Puma is a super established brand, nothing happens if Rickie leaves
  18. edelguy

Should I Buy Golf Joggers

I exclusively wear joggers now if I'm not wearing shorts. Greyson. I have a couple pairs of winter/wool/rain pants but otherwise got rid of everything else. The Greyson stuff is really solid formal pant type material so they don't feel any different minus the cuffs at the ankles. Couldn't...
  19. edelguy

TESTED! Cobra KING Tec Hybrid Review

Still in the bag! Two of them!
  20. edelguy

Bryson has a new custom OL set in the bag

Bryson is sporting a set of custom OL Ping i230 irons and custom OL Ping wedges right now. Also has a stealth 2 driver and a ping utility iron
Back