Search results for query: *

1. edelguy

Bryson has a new custom OL set in the bag

Bryson is sporting a set of custom OL Ping i230 irons and custom OL Ping wedges right now. Also has a stealth 2 driver and a ping utility iron
  2. edelguy

Has Sik stopped selling putters DTC?

I know SIK was acquired last year by LA Golf but they were still selling putters directly on their website. Looks like that has stopped now and their website redirects you to LA Golf’s website, where the only putter available is $2500. Maybe they will introduce a cheaper putter instead of the...
  3. edelguy

For Sale SWAG for Sale

All NOOB and prices are OBO MG Queen Fairway cover - SOLD MG Jack Hybrid cover - SOLD MG King Driver cover - SOLD Potential trade interest: Cobra LTDx head only
  4. edelguy

Jin Young Ko Appreciation Post

There has been so much golf drama/news in the golf world recently/consecutively with Phil, mens tourneys, etc. that no one is talking about Jin Young Ko’s blistering form right now. 5 wins in 8 starts. Can’t wait to see her at Chevron! LFG. She doesn’t even swing “full” cause of a wrist injury lol
  5. edelguy

For Sale Rapsodo MLM

Brand new - taken out of the box and used a grand total of three times. Upgraded to a larger sim set up. Want to move so please feel free to make a reasonable offer. SOLD Thank you!
  6. edelguy

For Sale SWAG Covers

happy holidays THP fam! all prices OBO will throw in a surprise set of limited bb&f co ferrules in one random buyers box as holiday cheer matrix $350 red pill $200 sf driver cover $200 million dollar man $170 have a great new year
  7. edelguy

For Sale Cobra one length iron + hybrid, one standardlength New Level utility

3 clubs for sale here: New Level NLU-01 utility iron, 18 degrees, ventus blue 9-x shaft in stiff. Standard length, lie and loft. Golfprife MCC Plus4 Align Midsize grip, $205 obo Cobra Forged Tec One Length Utility 3 iron, 19 degrees / adjustable loft. 37”. Standard lie and loft. Steelfiber i95...
  8. edelguy

WTS TaylorMade SIM 2 Iron DHY, Accra Tour TZ5 95 Hybrid M5

Just got this club custom made on 10/9/2020. The shaft was Pured by the fitter during build. I have about 250 swings with this thing on a ball, it is practically brand new. It just isn’t for me. The shaft/set-up is amazing nonetheless. The total was $520.48 without tax as seen on the build...
  9. edelguy

WITB - edelguy

Cobra SZ 9 Degree Driver, 1" Short, Diamana TB70 Stiff - GPMC Plus4 Align TaylorMade SIM 2 Iron DHY, .5" Short, Accra Tour ZT95 Hybrid M5 - GPMC Plus4 Align Edel SLS-01 3-9 Irons, 37" Paderson Kinetixx 95x Shafts 3-5 MIP + 6-9 SIP - GPMC Plus4 Align Edel 46, 52, 58 Degree DVR Wedges, All 36"...
  10. edelguy

All things Edel: Irons, wedges, putters.

I started this thread for *all things* Edel. I couldn't find another thread like this through the search box, but I am new to the forums so @moderators please feel free to shut me down and point me in the right direction. For those of you on THP playing Edel irons(variable or single length)...
Back