Search results for query: *

1. RoyalPeeps

Air Jordan 1 Golf “Chicago”

Hit the button as soon as they showed the price on the Nike App and said pending and then said Sorry you didn't get a pair. Figures.
  2. RoyalPeeps

Colorado Members thread

Yeah that's my home course. The one I play the most. 10 minutes from my house.
  3. RoyalPeeps

Colorado Members thread

Just east of you. Elizabeth.
  4. RoyalPeeps

Colorado Members thread

I'm with ya. A little eat here too.
  5. RoyalPeeps

Dr. Kwon

Yeah I know what you mean. But I do like Kwon's concepts. Winter here in CO so who knows when I'll be able to get back out on the course or range. But gonna try out his drills.
  6. RoyalPeeps

Dr. Kwon

Thanks. I didn't look for those. This is one of his newest ones. Def gonna try what he's teaching out. My swing is so not natural at all. I ordered some 3/4 inch double braded rope to try out the rope swinging drill. Cheap training aid that will help get a rhythm and loosen up too.
  7. RoyalPeeps

Dr. Kwon

Has anyone watched Dr. Kwon''s training on Be Better Golfer on YouTube? It's the "KICK START MOVE" 2022 to IMPROVE YOUR SWING this YEAR with Dr. Kwon". I'm watching it now and definitely gonna have to try his tips out. A lot of things that I have never thought of. Especially the front foot...
  8. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

Or at least try a mid out because of my hands issues.
  9. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

Yeah I think whatever grips I get I will get Med.
  10. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

Well I wear a med glove so prob on the smaller side of hands but I'm thinking the mid size grips might be better for my hands.
  11. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

Are those standard or mids? I want to check them out. List is growing. LOL.
  12. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

I thought about trying gloveless too. But not with my current MMCs. They would rip my hands apart. Def need something softer and comfortable to grip in the hands.
  13. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

Are you using just the standard Dry-Tacs?
  14. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

Just standard Dry-Tacs?
  15. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

I definitely want to get these in my hands and see how they feel. I wonder if you can do a free fitting for grips and the PGA Superstore? Prob not.
  16. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

Do they have a soft feel? I know they are supposed to hold up better in wet or humid conditions than the wraps. More of a rougher texture. I don't really have to worry about the humidity here in Colorado but I def don't want a grip that I feel like it's sliding out of my hands.
  17. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

Those are on the list to check out when I go to the PGA Superstore next. What size did you get?
  18. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

I was told that with larger grips it keeps your hands from rolling as much but in saying that, that could cause you to not close the face at impact due to not turning your wrist to close the face. I'm just an amateur still learning. I did like the feel of the bigger grips tho. at least in my...
  19. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

Yeah I need to work on my swing. I tried to get a draw all year and just can't seem to get it. Have a fades to slice. So I just started to play my fade. But need to get rid of my slice.
  20. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

Yeah that's why I was thinking of looking at those. I've read that they are good for hand and grip problems.
Back