Search results for query: *

1. RoyalPeeps

Dr. Kwon

Has anyone watched Dr. Kwon''s training on Be Better Golfer on YouTube? It's the "KICK START MOVE" 2022 to IMPROVE YOUR SWING this YEAR with Dr. Kwon". I'm watching it now and definitely gonna have to try his tips out. A lot of things that I have never thought of. Especially the front foot...
  2. RoyalPeeps

New Grips

So for the new golf season I'm thinking of changing my grips. Have GP MMC normal size on all my clubs right now. I have some nerve damage in both of my arms and hands. My grip isn't what it use to be. And the MMCs seem to be a little rough on my hands. I was thinking of trying out a new...
  3. RoyalPeeps

This Year in Review

I've been out of pocket on the site for awhile. Just a lot going on but I'm back. Coming back has gotten me thinking of where I was when I discovered this site and where I'm at now. 15 months ago I decided I wanted to really learn how to play golf after years and years of just hacking once or...
  4. RoyalPeeps

Jordan Cement 4s Issue

Anyone else who has these do you have an issue with the toe area being wide? If I tighten the laces up tight the netting in the toes start to bunch. I haven't worn mine yet because I really don't like this. Feel it's gonna mess them up. Thinking of selling them if I can't figure out some way...
  5. RoyalPeeps

Circle Bar Golf Club

Went to visit my In Laws in Oregon and played their local 9 hole golf course. Nice little gem of a course.
  6. RoyalPeeps

Air Jordan 4 Cements????

Was just looking on the Nike website and the Nike app and it doesn't show the Jordan 4 Cement release anymore. Supposed to be on Thur 4 Mar. So did they postpone the release? Anyone have info on why Nike isn't showing this release anymore?
  7. RoyalPeeps

Bombs

Sometimes you gotta hit some bombs.
  8. RoyalPeeps

AOFAR

Got my rangefinder in the mail today. It was dark when I got home so didn't get the chance to go outside and range things in the yard today. But did range a few things in the house. Will have to wait till Friday to get outside when the sun is still up to range the yard in. 😁. This thing is...
  9. RoyalPeeps

AOFAR GX-2S Rangefinder

Anyone have this rangefinder or had this? Seen some decent reviews. I'm trying to decide on which rangefinder to buy. There are so many out there. I don't want to go too cheap and get something that isn't accurate but I don't want to spend a ton of money for a rangefinder. I use 18 Birdies...
  10. RoyalPeeps

Sub 70 Update

Figured I would give an update after trying my new clubs at the Indoor Trackman Sims the last few days. So I went on Friday, Monday, Tuesday and today. I also finally got to hit the actual driving range today. Weather was really nice for Colorado. In the 50s. Man, the clubs fell great. I...
  11. RoyalPeeps

Comfy Walking Shoes

What shoes are you rocking out on the course? I need a good comfy pair. Plan on walking a lot this year. I tried some on at the PGA store and these 2 were pretty comfy. Also spikes or spikeless?
  12. RoyalPeeps

Sun Mountain C130 Bag

Anyone have this bag? Anyone that has it have issue with it standing up on the floor? Mine wants to fall forward. Just wondering if it's just my bag?
  13. RoyalPeeps

Indoor Golf Practice Facility Membership

With the winter weather upon us I decided to do a 30 day membership for a local golf performance center. Before COVID they were 24/7 but now have hours of operation. Looking forward to being about to hit indoors using Trackman. And I will finally get to hit my new clubs on Friday. Anyone...
  14. RoyalPeeps

WITB - RoyalPeeps

My new Sub 70 clubs arrived today and my bag is finally complete. So I can finally play WITB Titleist TS2 driver Sub 70 Fairway 3W+ Sub 70 939X Hybrid Sub 70 699 4-AW irons SUB 70 286 54 & 58 wedges Odyssey O-Works 2 Ball Black putter Sun Mountain C130 bag
  15. RoyalPeeps

Ben Hogan's Five Lessons

So just finished reading Ben Hogan's Five Lessons. I have learn so much reading this book and can't wait to try and put what he teaches into action. My questions to others that have read his book. 1. Do you use his stance position for your feet? He says to have your right foot square to the...
  16. RoyalPeeps

Books Books and More Books

Going on a reading binge. Currently reading Ben Hogan's 5 Lessons. Just ordered 4 more books.
  17. RoyalPeeps

Sub 70 Clubs Ordered

So psyched. Just got off the phone with Sub70s CEO and completed my order. Can not wait to get these new clubs
  18. RoyalPeeps

D'Lance Golf Iron Fitting

Went to D'Lance Golf for iron fitting. Awesome experience. Just what I needed to help me decide on my iron shafts. And to see how bad my current clubs are. LOL.
  19. RoyalPeeps

PuttOut Trainer Best Time

So just got my PuttOut mat yesterday and the trainer about 2 hours ago. Decided to time myself on how long it would take to make it in the hole at each line. The last line killed my time. My time is below. For those with the mat ans trainer time yourself and put your time. 10 minutes 15...
  20. RoyalPeeps

PuttOut Mat

Got my PuttOut mat today. My Pressure Putt Trainer arrives tomorrow. Ready for some putting training with my new 2 Ball putter.
Back