Search results for query: *

1. wazzubrew

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

More of a chocolate dipped vanilla cone kind of guy, personally. M's pitching is living up to the hype now after a rough start, and Julio had his 1st HR. M's take 1st place in the messy West.
  2. wazzubrew

Snell Golf 2024

I've been playing the Snell MTB-X and really like it. Not exactly sure how the new balls compare to that one.
  3. wazzubrew

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

My masters team sucked and I dropped from 16th to 60th. All 10 of my players made the cut this week but my highest finisher was Morikawa at 9 so I only moved up to 55th. Keep riding the lightning @Joshnoble01
  4. wazzubrew

Castillo, Julio, and Raleigh sightings. Good to see.
  5. wazzubrew

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Yeah I just got back from my honeymoon, only about 130 pages behind. I'll get there though. The swag is amazing 👏
  6. wazzubrew

Anime Fans

Just finished the AoT manga... Wow. What a complex but amazing story, with some really deep and powerful themes. Definitely a top 5 anime for me. I'll watch the final episode someday 😂
  7. wazzubrew

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

I considered Severance. Great show, excited for season 2.
  8. wazzubrew

Yeah, combined 1 hitter. Bryce Miller has looked pretty good so far this year, though. M's are just 1 GB of the Rangers after a painfully slow start. The AL West is struggling.
  9. wazzubrew

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

Damn, really hard. I won't include anime. And I see you on Stark Trek TNG. 1. Breaking Bad 2. Friends 3. Game of Thrones 4. Better Call Saul 5. King of Queens I could go on for sure
  10. wazzubrew

Video Games Thread

I wish I would have gotten into R6S, there are parts of it that remind me of the game I was "pro" in, America's Army.
  11. wazzubrew

That's cool as ****
  12. wazzubrew

New here

Hi New here, welcome to THP. Where are you from?
  13. wazzubrew

Official Ludvig Aberg thread

I honestly think he's the next biggest tour player. He's almost top 5 already. Clearly special, likeable to boot.
  14. wazzubrew

NBA 2023 - 2024

Back on topic, the Sonics are still legendary. Even my dad who never played basketball loved the Sonics. Soon 🤞Seattle is a great basketball city. I've personally seen and met Zach LeVine, Nate Robinson, and Jamal Crawford - all freakin cool guys. Durant still has love for Seattle too.
  15. wazzubrew

I'm knocking on wood, but it's great to see Haniger healthy and playing like an all-star again. Logan Gilbert is the one starting pitcher living up to expectations so far. Sorry Reds, you're the only team that's run into "potential" Mariners so far.
  16. wazzubrew

NBA 2023 - 2024

People always ask me why I'm a 49er fan growing up in Eastern WA, but less than 50% of my best buds were Seahawk fans. I'm thinking about my wedding party (all from WA) and I can name their favorite teams: Vikings, Raiders, 49ers, Broncos, unaffiliated. There's a Seahawk fan or two but one is a...
  17. wazzubrew

NBA 2023 - 2024

Yeah, 2012-2013 was fun because of the excitement people had amd the parties bei lng thrown but trying to have an semi-intelligent conversation about football was impossible, even the longtime Seahawk fans were annoyed. We call them "The 12s" and it's almost always followed with an eye roll.
  18. wazzubrew

NBA 2023 - 2024

I've been a bandwagon fan because I know Klay from school and Steph is fun to watch. I just hope we get the Sonics back someday. P.S. Seahawk "fans" are annoying Sincerely, A 49ers fan living in Seattle
  19. wazzubrew

How good was this album?

London Calling is one of my favorite albums, and it's totally different than the music I typically listen to.
Back