Search results for query: *

1. jmix18

Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

Got 3 rounds in this weekend. Handicap creeping up right now. Looking forward to TB as I’ve never played it yet.
  2. jmix18

The Donut Thread

I remember my father and granddad as they were making the cake donuts for our bakery - so so good coming right out of the fryer. Then years later I was the one dropping them in and flipping once they hit the golden brown. #greatmemories.
  3. jmix18

The Donut Thread

Give me a simple glazed fried cinnamon roll. Nothing better than that simple experience.
  4. jmix18

I'm fine with it as well. Looks like it'll be 49 degrees and breezy on Saturday...
  5. jmix18

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I'd like to blame my struggles on the watch... but my putting speaks volumes right now....
  6. jmix18

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Going to be a great time following.
  7. jmix18

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Great shot out of the bunker.
  8. jmix18

Shot Scope X5 Watch

played full round today with X5. Only issue I’ve had was with the user as it continues to tell me that I’m not a very good putter…. Overall been great this year!
  9. jmix18

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Congrats all! Killer opportunity and great time! Can’t wait to watch it all go down.
  10. jmix18

Do you finish if the horn sounds?

Probably. Would want to start the next hole at the tee.
  11. jmix18

Wife and I did it a few weeks ago. I was wanting her to get new irons....well really a full new setup and she walks out with the same irons, new driver and new wood.... I was hoping for some Mizzy 245's with graphite irons and I walk out of there with the new Ping i530's and a new driver...
  12. jmix18

What is a simple food you would never eat?

Agreed... Beets. They taste like literal dirt. For some reason my whole family loves them and all I can think about when trying the is the agrilime that used to get into my mouth as I was playing baseball. Same taste... Add to that.... Saurkraut. it's no bueno.
  13. jmix18

@Mulliganizer I've done 2nd Swing tour van a few times as well. I've always felt it's been worth it. If you go to the Minnetonka location ask for Larry Bobka. Had him a few weeks ago and he's a stud. Worked with Tiger back in the day and knows his stuff. Walked in and told him what I was...
  14. jmix18

Ticket to any game ever

I think there are a few that I'd like to be at..... Kirby's Catch in Game 6 Morris' Shutout in game 7 2001 Tiger Slam - Masters 2021 PGA Championship final round (seeing that crowd rally around Phil at the break of The Vid was amazing)
  15. jmix18

drive up to the cities and we can carpool......
  16. jmix18

Tell me when and where and I'm there.... providing there is no volleyball that weekend. Can pick up some guys on the way if needed - coming from West of twin cities.
Back