Search results for query: *

1. C

CONTEST Win a Trip to Hammock Beach for the Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? Yes - Keep all scores in a spreadsheet to track info over time (course info, score, putts, handicap). Use SwingU app during rounds. 2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Yes - Bushnell TourV5 3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes 4. Airport...
  2. C

Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Colin Morikawa 10.5 degree loft, regular shaft
  3. C

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

My guess guess was the basic Chrome Soft due to my high handicap. Here's what the selector said.
  4. C

CONTEST Win a Mizuno Driver with UST Mamiya Shaft

Gman79 – ST-X 9.5 Golfers Anonymous – ST-Z 9.5 Right Handed Never Tried a Mizuno Driver Before. Relatively new to the game. Same Things. Never had anything but stock shafts.
  5. C

CONTEST The Edel Experience with Club Champion

Current Wedges in Your Bag? Cleveland Airport Used for Travel? Phoenix International (PHX) Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? No Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above). Swing weight matching.
  6. C

CONTEST Super Stroke Wins! You Win!

Had the same grips since I bought my clubs, over 10 years ago.
  7. C

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Winner: Justin Thomas Ball: Tour B RXS
  8. C

Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3

Have you tried a data tracking device? Nope. This would be my first one. What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I have read a lot about it and saw reviews on Youtube. The statistics seem like a great way to improve your game; seeing your misses, getting better idea of club...
  9. C

Looking For Testers: Theragun PRO

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? Just bought a Hyperice Hypervolt Plus last week. So, experience consists of about one week so far. 2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? Having a second device to compare (noise, effectiveness, battery life, attachments, etc.) 3. Confirm...
  10. C

Signup Now to be on TEEm Tour Edge

Current Handicap:28 Right-Handed Phoenix area. Golf year round. Currently golf 3 times a week; one 9-hole course, and then a combination of range, 18-hole course, and lessons depending on the week. Idea would be to alternate between current clubs and existing clubs to give feedback on how they...
  11. C

Signup Now: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno: Free Trip, Fitting and More

Entered. First Time Albatross member and first time entering a THP contest.
  12. C

2021 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

Don't want either team. But I think Kansas City will win again.
  13. C

First Time Fitting Questions

Thanks for the replies. So it sounds like gapping should be a part of my fitting then. And I don’t need to have knowledge of any brands or anything. Good deal.
  14. C

First Time Fitting Questions

Hello All. First time poster, been lurking for awhile. Recently picked golf back up (October) after not playing for over 10 years. I wasn't ever very good, but living in Arizona now affords me the opportunity to take the game seriously. Wife got me a full bag fitting (minus putter) at True Spec...
Back