Search results for query: *

1. cpljohnst

Tour Event 2022 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Srixon Golf.

Looking tough out there. Only 8 golfers under par on the day so far.
  2. cpljohnst

GA/FL Gethering aka Do the Lou in '22

Love the Lou! But can't make it those dates. Work trip to Europe conflicts. Have a great time!
  3. cpljohnst

Georgia-Carolina THP Gathering 2022

Hate to miss this but I'm going to have to move from tentative to out. Next five weeks have me on the road a lot so I'm going to need the weekend earmarked for this gathering to rest and do some laundry. Y'all have a blast! Hopefully I'll be available for the next get together.
  4. cpljohnst

Deadline to let you know on cottage\golf still Feb 18? I'm still tentative but looking better.
  5. cpljohnst

The Official Banter Away Thread

Sabotage by the Beastie Boys at 11:44pm at last call in your favorite local bar. Is there a better last call song?
  6. cpljohnst

Ask Me Anything about THP

JB and Morgan.... great thread. Really enjoyed reading and thank you for doing this.
  7. cpljohnst

1883 (its just a damn good show)

I'm so late to the party. Just started watching Yellowstone 2 weeks ago. When caught up this series is next.
  8. cpljohnst

What was the last ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ movie you saw?

"1917" - popped up in my memories the other day. Saw it in the theater two years ago. No Time To Die - was pretty excellent too.
  9. cpljohnst

Driver Miss Location

I replied on Twitter from memory but then took a look at my driver clubface. Wear pattern is right on the line between 1 & 2 spreading more towards 2. Also a little wear in 4.
  10. cpljohnst

How many of you enjoy your job?

Love my job and what I do. Like any job there are tough days, and small things I don't like. But big picture really enjoy my job and industry. If I could do anything I wanted though I'd likely go back in time and chase an old dream of being a college history professor.
  11. cpljohnst

Things you laugh way too hard at

I've seen this clip well over 100 times and I always laugh.
  12. cpljohnst

Your Personal Top 10 Courses

Been lucky enough to play a lot of great courses. Different reasons why some of these made it over others I've played. Some are multi course complexes so yes technically more than one course but I've put in one slot. No particular order: East Lake - GA. (History and service) Pinehurst #2 -...
  13. cpljohnst

Championship Courses You Have Played

Bethpage Black Torrey Pines Kiawah Ocean Course Pinehurst #2 Firestone 2 of these are from connections made through THPers.
  14. cpljohnst

Name A State You Want To Play In!

Oregon.... got Bandon on the bucket list for one day.
  15. cpljohnst

Can you mark me as TENTATIVE for now? I'm very interested but can't fully confirm until a little closer to mid-Feb due to an unpredictable work schedule. Thanks!
  16. cpljohnst

How many states have you played golf in?

19 for me. GA, FL, SC, NC, TN, AL, MS, TX, AZ, NV, UT, CA, HI, IN, OH, KY, MI, MD, NY. Need to get to the pacific northwest, and the mid-west.
  17. cpljohnst

Looks like the 12th would work for me. The cottages sound like a great deal. Appreciate all the ground work on this gents!
  18. cpljohnst

Documentaries

Watched "Get Back" just before the holidays. Really loved it. As a huge fan it rewrote the existing narrative of the "Let It Be" sessions. There were arguments and disagreements (George actually quits the band at one point), later in the sessions you could see how much fun they were all having...
  19. cpljohnst

Official Rant of the Day

My daughter. Very frustrating time with her. She met and started dating a guy in July. They got engaged in December and are planning to marry in March. He's a nice enough guy but she has never dated anyone longer than 3 months in her few previous relationships. Wish they would slow...
Back