Search results for query: *

1. morekimchi

Team Titleist Short Game Experience

I wanted to share a thanks and shout out to the folks over at Titleist. I’ve had fun being a part of Team Titleist through their discussion board and prototype ball testing (and just saw the article about protoypes going to retail -- very interesting). Last week I got a surprise email inviting...
  2. morekimchi

RBZ Tour Rescue: RE*AX 85 vs Matrix Altus

I'm thinking of adding an RBZ Tour Rescue 16.5 to replace my 3W and fill the gap between my driver and 3i. I'm having trouble finding a shop that carries both the Tour and Tour TP versions. Has anyone hit both the RE*AX 85 and Matrix Altus? Differences in feel and ball flight? Thanks!
  3. morekimchi

FS: R11 3 Wood, Blur-Stiff, $150 shipped

Hi all, I'm looking to sell my R11 3-wood, 15.5 degree, stock Blur shaft, stiff flex. It's in great shape. I've used this for 3 rounds and a few range sessions. Original headcover and TM torque wrench included. $150 SHIPPED AND I'LL INCLUDE A DOZEN PENTAS. IF NO TAKERS, IT'S EBAY TOMORROW...
  4. morekimchi

Amazon Kindle Fire

Amazon unveiled its new color tablet/e-reader. Wondering what people's initial reactions are. No camera, but access to lots of amazon content, a free month of prime, and a lower price point. Will it be as hot as the name suggests?
  5. morekimchi

Shafts for Ping Tour-S Wedges

I'm about to pull the trigger on some Ping Tour-S wedges. I think I'll likely go 50, 54, and 60 on these. Not sure about the shafts though. Likely going KBS Tour (which I have in my irons, stiff, softstepped 1x) or DG Spinners, both of which are offered by Ping. I read the thread about...
  6. morekimchi

GI long iron vs Players hybrid

I've been posting/thinking a lot about hybrids vs long irons lately. I've seen people describe game improvement long irons as very easy to hit high and straight, players hybrids as unforgiving. However, the general consensus is also that hybrids are easier to hit than long irons. I know it...
  7. morekimchi

Adios, hybrids.

I've tried and tried to find the right hybrid for me. I don't know if it's the weighting, the longer shaft, the lie angles, or (most likely) a mental thing, but I can't find a hybrid that works. Going old school and trading in the latest experiment (V3s) and getting a 3 and 4 iron to fill out my...
  8. morekimchi

ESPN Sportscenter: White Gold

Anybody catch the segment on Sportscenter about the golf ball divers? Cool segment and interesting insights into where all those recycled balls come from. My favorite part? The fact that one of the divers plays with a set someone through into the water.
  9. morekimchi

flat front pants thar arent too baggy?

Title says it all. Im looking for some flat front golf pants that aren't big and baggy. 30in inseam and hopefully wouldn't need to get them altered. Any recommendations?
  10. morekimchi

The hardest part of getting new irons...

Is that first dent/scratch/blemish. First range session with my new i15s and I must've clanged my 6 iron in the bag. Tiny dent right into a groove. So sad. Need to get them on the course and get that dent some company. Love the clubs though. Not the newest clubs on the market, but they're...
  11. morekimchi

CG16 wedges - which finish?

Thinking of adding a set of CG16 wedges to my bag. I'm ambivalent on the two finishes. Wondering if there are any insights to help me lean one way or the other. Feel? Durability? Glare? Style points?
  12. morekimchi

Shorter shaft = stiffer flex?

Hi all, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find the thread. If it has, sorry! I'm getting close to ordering some new irons (down to the i15s, TM CBs, and Nike VR Pro Combos). I have a weird set-up where I'm 2 deg upright, but choke up on the grip. I'm thinking about ordering...
  13. morekimchi

Greetings from NJ!

Hey all, greetings from NJ (just outside of New York City)! Long-time lurker, shorter-time poster, and excited to get plugged into the THP community.
  14. morekimchi

Ping Irons Price Drop

Hey guys, didn't see this posted before, but just stumbled upon price drops on Ping g15 and i15 irons on several retail sites and wanted to spread the word. Looks like new Ping irons are soon to be on the horizon! I'm in the market for new irons and had it narrowed down to TM and Nike, but...
Back