Search results for query: *

1. Richard Rodgers

Most Quotable Movies

The Italian Job. The real one, not the one with Charlize Theron.
  2. Richard Rodgers

Would HS boys beat LPGA pros?

A friend of mine is caddying for an Aussie girl on the LPGA tour. Playing with all the gals down at Boca Rio Golf Club this week. He plays off 1 in the UK and bangs his driver 300+ for fun, but says his girl would kick his butt any day of the week in a match.
  3. Richard Rodgers

The Official Patrick Reed thread

Unfortunately going by the evidence around the internet, young Mr Reed has always been and absolute 1st Class bell end. Seems that after the 'cheating' evidence from last week that he wants to continue with that reputation. There is no denying that he is a good golfer, but good golfers are...
  4. Richard Rodgers

Post a picture of your day.

My son was 25 today. He is a volunteer driver/fireman on a heritage steam railway and asked me to spend the day on the footplate with him. Great day was had by all but I am getting too old to climb up on top to fill the water tank and then shovel coal as well. 43106 the "flying pig" Dave...
  5. Richard Rodgers

Question about USPS in Florida

Hi guys, I live in the UK but am looking to purchase something from a US company. My son is currently staying in Davenport, Florida for a wedding and I am hoping to get it shipped to him so that he can bring it home with him. My question is, I have the full address inc zip code but will the...
  6. Richard Rodgers

Fancy a Scotland golf holiday August 2016?

Hi guys, Just wondered whether any of my American (or other) golfing cousins were looking to holiday in the UK this year specifically to play golf. If so, this http://www.standrews.com/Tournaments/Eden-Tournament Tournament in St Andrews between 7th -12th August may be just up your street. The...
  7. Richard Rodgers

A huge thank you to GolferGal

Last week, 9th Sept to be exact, I had a PM from Morgan to say that my 'Folds of Honor' THP coin would be sent in the following day's post. Got in from work this evening and waiting for me was a little parcel all the way from over the pond. Bear in mind that I am in the UK and this coin has...
  8. Richard Rodgers

WTB : RBZ Stage 2 14.5 ° Tour fairway wood

I am interested in buying a 14.5° Tour but I am only looking for the head ONLY. This would make it feasible to post if any of you folks in the States have one. If interested, let me have price and post a few pics of face, crown and top edge of face. Richard
  9. Richard Rodgers

Off to sunny parts.

Well guys, am sat in Birmingham Airport (UK) waiting to board Crete flight. Off for a week in the warm sun to celebrate our Silver wedding anniversary on the 29th. This post is really to upset the guys in the UK as the weather forecasts for next week are cold with storms. Nice!!!!
  10. Richard Rodgers

For all the 'young at heart' guys out there

My 20 yr old son is a qualified Fireman(coal shoveler) on a heritage steam railway. This is his hobby and doesn't get paid in any way for it. He does however work full time in the commercial rail industry so when he is not earning money on London Midland railway he is working for free on the...
  11. Richard Rodgers

Astbury Hall, Shropshire- Judas Priest/KK Downing

Are any of you Judas Priest/KK downing fans? This guy was a founding member of the rock band, playing guitar. His influiencies were Hendrix, Mayall and Clapton. His passions in life are music and golf. When he settled at Astbury Hall he decided to have a few holes built in the grounds. Just...
  12. Richard Rodgers

Happy Birthday - the_paulo

Happy Birthday bud. Have a great day and hope the Mrs takes you out tonight. :cake::cake:
  13. Richard Rodgers

Golf in sunny UK. Well it's snowing at the moment. AGAIN!!!!!

Are any of our American cousins venturing to this side of the pond in 2013? If so, are you up for a few holes whilst here? I am sure that amongst the UK contingent there would be someone available in your destination area to sort something for you. That is if you don't mind a Brit trying to...
  14. Richard Rodgers

Eden Tournament 2012 - St Andrews, Scotland

Next Saturday, the 11th August, my friend and I head up to sunny(hopefully) Scotland to take part in the 2012 Eden Tournament. http://www.standrews.org.uk/Tournaments/Eden-Tournament/Tournament-conditions.aspx This is an International tournament, and there are guys from all over the world...
  15. Richard Rodgers

I'm back. Finally!!!!!

Well guys, before you ask, NO I haven't been in prison, NOT been on a very extended holiday or even been shacked up with a beautiful 18yr old blonde in the mountains. Althought the two later options are both very appealing. Especially the blonde. God, I could go to prison for thinking what I...
  16. Richard Rodgers

New rules for Distance Measuring Devices (DMD). *** TAKE NOTE ***

I have searched here but not found this in any other threads so am creating a new one. Well guys n gals the USGA and R&A have altered(updated) the rules regarding DMDs. Basically these electronic devices have been legal for competition play where a local rule has allowed their use, providing...
  17. Richard Rodgers

Some input most appreciated

Hi guys n gals. My cart(staff) bag has now come to the end of its life as the zips are all busted so leaks like a sieve. This bag is like an old pair of shoes that I just wish I didn't have to part with. Well I am the big 50 in just over a week and my wife has suggested getting one as a big...
  18. Richard Rodgers

FS/FT: Mizuno MP-600 RH Driver

Postage Note - I reside in th UK, but I will ship across the pond if necessary but the buyer will have to cover any shipping costs to foreign parts I am offering this club either For Sale @ £65 GBP to include carriage within the UK, or in exchange for 2 dozen Bridgestone Tour B330-S golf...
  19. Richard Rodgers

Sad day for my usual Sunday crowd

Got home from hols in Crete about 4hrs ago and fired Facebook up to be met with sad R.I.P. posts. Looks like one of my usual Sunday roll up crowd died today on the course. Paramedics worked for 40 mins but to no avail. At least he died doing what he loved, and was with his mates. sent using...
  20. Richard Rodgers

2011 Rugby World Cup Final (Spoilers)

Well done to New Zealand for beating the French in the World Cup final. sent using Tapatalk for Android
Back