Search results for query: *

1. Bowtiepower00

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks, headed out to glamis for the first time. Had a great trip.
  2. Bowtiepower00

Long Side of the Bag

I keep it (somewhat) old school. Driver, 3/5/HW. 5 hybrid to bridge to my irons. Gaps perfectly for me according to Arccos. I’ve always liked Callaway Fairways, and the Mav Max line just plain works for me. I tried a B21 3w, and traded it after a couple of rounds for a Mav to match the...
  3. Bowtiepower00

Cobra Forged Tec X

I’m in love. So. Much. Want. In OL, of course. 😍
  4. Bowtiepower00

50% TRADE IN BONUS IS BACK ON CALLAWAY GOLF

Nothing in my inbox either. If I get one I’ll post it here for someone to use, my set is complete for now.
  5. Bowtiepower00

The Golden Ticket

WOW! Incredible!!
  6. Bowtiepower00

Golf Ball Pondering

I found a vice pro during my last round and played a few holes with it. Also a great ball worth consideration.
  7. Bowtiepower00

Do you check out playing partners bags while playing?

As a fellow lefty, I’ll always offer another lefty the chance to try any club in my bag if they want to.
  8. Bowtiepower00

The Golden Ticket

2 minutes…
  9. Bowtiepower00

WITB Bowtiepower00

WITB is done. Unless I win a THP Experience. Rad Xd driver. Mav Max 3, 5, HW. Callaway Rogue X 5h. Cobra Rad 6-G OL. Snakebite 52 and 56 VL. And Cobra Grandsport 35 putter. Have the OL SW and 56 on standby. All in a DaTrek bag.
  10. Bowtiepower00

Golf Ball Pondering

My 22 is all Srixon. Soft feel and Q star tour. The higher priced mainstream balls have no benefit for me, I have tried most of them.
  11. Bowtiepower00

What to order Sumomaya

Woah! My BD is in Feb… might have to check it out. Sent it to my old lady. She was like duh, but you will have to dress up. Lol.
  12. Bowtiepower00

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering? Currently the entire new Cobra line.
  13. Bowtiepower00

What to order Sumomaya

Well, sounds like a $250 date night with the missus. Thanks for that. Seriously tho, looks like a great spot. Will have to check it out.
  14. Bowtiepower00

EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I absolutely love OL. It’s definitely worth a shot.
  15. Bowtiepower00

What to order Sumomaya

Maya and fcuk it 2.0. And wagyu carne asada. If I’m not paying. Substitute baked spicy crab for fcuk it roll if I am. lol. is this in AZ?
  16. Bowtiepower00

What's your "swing lube" or "swing juice" of choice?

Jack fire is far superior to fireball. Had far too much of both at our neighborhood NYE block party. Lmao.
  17. Bowtiepower00

What's your "swing lube" or "swing juice" of choice?

It is amazing how many people actually carry “birdie juice” on the course. Have been offered a shot on just about every birdie I’ve made while playing with strangers.
Back