Search results for query: *

1. jazi95

Dad’s not doing good

Sorry for the weird thread, but I trust this community enough to give me some advice. My father is not doing well, healthwise. He probably does not have much time left due to his Lymphoma, kidney issues, and other things. We are beginning to prepare for the worse. Any tips/advice you can...
  2. jazi95

Worst minor injuries

Which team is the worst? & Which individual one is the worst?
  3. jazi95

Choose wisely...

4. jazi95

The Masters - Patron's Guide

As everyone knows, there is a good number of THPers going to the 2024 Masters. I was selected to go to Tuesday's practice round. Myself and 3 other guys will be going. We will be planning our trip next Monday after a round of golf! (please merge if this thread already exists) I wanted to...
  5. jazi95

What would you do?

6. jazi95

Press Cafe - what are you getting?

7. jazi95

2023 Summer Secret Santa

CLOSED FOR ENTRIES **** Alrighty THP - Let's see how this goes! Will be following @Sox_Fan 's setup, so thank you! Everyone loves Christmas, right? Did you miss last year's Secret Santa event? So why not start a Secret Santa in the SUMMER! Just don't blame me if you get stuck with a flamingo...
  8. jazi95

Educate me Thread - Golf Related

Created this thread to ask common/uncommon golf questions. If there is a similar thread, pls close. Can someone please educate me on the benefits of lead tape? Is it necessary? What advantages does it give? I have seen it more recently, unsure why, I just want to know how it can help someone.
  9. jazi95

You can only pick one Mayonnaise

10. jazi95

Honeymoon destinations

As some of you all know, I am finally engaged. So I wanted to see what places are perfect for a honeymoon? How was your experience? Service was good? Food any good? Things to look out for? - beach - resort - country-side - snow/mountains - City any place, I am all ears. ** want to keep it in...
  11. jazi95

Do you take the money?

12. jazi95

You’re playing golf and you see this…

What would you do?
  13. jazi95

Ski Golf

Would you do it? Looks fun!
  14. jazi95

WTB Driver

Looking for a driver. Preferably: - Cobra - Ping - Mizuno - Titleist - Callaway
  15. jazi95

Will Ferrell - Golf Sitcom

Will Ferrell to start a golf comedy series. Really looking forward to this!
  16. jazi95

Who would win?

Got inspired from @Hibs ' post
  17. jazi95

Post a picture of your office

Whether you work from an office, cubical, home, or car - post a pic of your office here’s mine
  18. jazi95

Would you eat this?

19. jazi95

Golf long sleeve polos

Are you a fan? Anyone on tour uses them?
Back