Search results for query: *

1. T

Callaway Double Trade-In for month of June

Thanks for the discount code! I was able to use it on a 8.5* Epic Flash driver.
  2. T

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid and Apex UW

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Apex UW, ideally the 19* or 21* to compare against the current Apex UW 21* that I have. 2. What loft do you currently play? Apex UW: 21* Ping G425: 22*, 26*, and 30* 3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? Apex UW (21*) and Ping G425...
  3. T

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

Will do. I basically took the advice that Callaway had on their website for going with the LD Spec. Went ~10g lighter shaft with the 50g im10 shaft since I play the low 60g AD IZ, though I'm not fully certain what the im10's exact shaft weight is. Went a degree of loft stronger, previously...
  4. T

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

I ordered the Epic Max LD spec driver with the Smoke im10 50g stiff shaft @ 47" and I took it to the driving range for the first time today. Besides the odd feeling of standing so far away from the golf ball, I love everything about the LD spec. On well struck shots, the Epic Max LD was going...
  5. T

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I tried calling the Callaway online orders numbers to see if I could get the 105 MMT in stiff here in Canada for the Apex Pros and no luck. I was told that 105 MMT stiff isn't an option that they're seeing on their end. Guess I'll be playing the 95 MMT's instead.
  6. T

Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

Just got mine today from Cobra Canada. Grip seems to be aligned correctly as far as I can tell. Surprisingly there are still 34" and 35" available up here in RH on the Canadian Cobra website.
Back