Search results for query: *

1. kapsularian

If you had to move within your home state, where would you move?

Well I live in Texas so lots of choices....I currently live near DFW airport so I would like to move 45 minutes to an hour north to North Frisco or Prosper area close to where the PGA of America is building its new HQ.
  2. kapsularian

What Would Your Sign Say?

Play Well Play Fast Play Poorly Play Faster
  3. kapsularian

For Sale Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

Is this still available? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. kapsularian

Tour Event 2022 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Cam Smith He was so close at the Masters, think he has something to prove. Going in the trophy room
  5. kapsularian

For Sale Rapsodo MLM

Did you end up selling?
  6. kapsularian

For Sale FS $120 Bridgestone JGR Driver 12° Aldila NV 65 Graphite Reg RH

make me an offer....also willing to trade for UST Recoil shafts F4 or F5 or center shafted putter or Bridgestone Tour B XS
  7. kapsularian

For Sale FS $90 Bridgestone J38 Driver 9.5° Fujikura Motore F1 65 Graphite Stiff RH

make me an offer....also willing to trade for UST Recoil shafts F4 or F5 or center shafted putter or Bridgestone Tour B XS
  8. kapsularian

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Definitely going to be trying these out as soon as I can.
  9. kapsularian

NEWS Justin Rose Removing Honma Clubs

Ummmm....maybe the indian does have something to do with it.
  10. kapsularian

NEWS Justin Rose Removing Honma Clubs

Does this remind anyone when Phil went from Titleist to Callaway? If memory serves me right Phil was not playing bad with Titleist but was not getting the #1 staffer attention he felt he deserved.
  11. kapsularian

CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

Would love to get fit by the best with some of the world's finest clubs in the bag.
  12. kapsularian

Should LPGA get to play Augusta as a major?

The LPGA used to have the du Maurier Classic that was trying to emulate the Masters in a way, but it died. I agree though, that I think a better idea is to create and market there own tournament. The best option for a women's tournament at Augusta I think would be a tournament of Champions or...
  13. kapsularian

For Sale FS $90 Bridgestone J38 Driver 9.5° Fujikura Motore F1 65 Graphite Stiff RH

Great condition 460 size head with mid size Lampkin grip Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. kapsularian

For Sale FS $120 Bridgestone JGR Driver 12° Aldila NV 65 Graphite Reg RH

Great condition, used for 2 rounds, includes headcover, no tool Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. kapsularian

Bruce/Brooks Koepka Has Some Issues With Golf

He is doing a lot of talking about what is wrong or needs to change, but he is doing the same thing as everyone else. Need some action. Tiger was a loner when he was on top too, but even he had Mark O'Meara; Brooks does not seem to have anyone.
  16. kapsularian

2020 Women's US Open in Houston

The USGA selected Champions Golf Club to host the 2020 Women's US Open. If successful do you think that this will open the US Open to southern courses?
  17. kapsularian

Club Head Weight

Does anyone know a good source to find the breakdown of specs of irons. I am trying to compare my 1999 Hogan Apex to my Bridgestone J33 CB. I have found shaft measurements and lie angle, but looking for swing weight and weight of head as well if available. I think that there is a place on...
  18. kapsularian

FS: Peter Millar, Ashworth, Callaway Sunglasses

Peter Millar Summer Comfort Pink Large Polo - $25 including shipping - Like New Condition Ashworth Block Polo - $20 including shipping - Like New Condition Callaway Scramble B Titanium Polarized Sunglasses - Gunmetal Color - $100 including shipping
Back