Search results for query: *

1. The Pittsburgh Golf Hack

Golfsmith Clubs

Has anyone ran across anywhere to find unused club components that Golfsmith used to carry? I used to love building the Snake Eyes and Bang golf brands. The snake eyes pythons were some of my fave clubs, and I still game a snake eyes platinum putter.
  2. The Pittsburgh Golf Hack

Kirkland Signature Three Piece Urethane Ball V2.0 Review

So I got my hands on some of the new Kirkland Signature 3-piece urethane V2.0 golf balls, and wanted to bring you all a review. Before I begin let me preface this review by making sure everyone knows I am a 15.4 handicap, and typically have a bit of a slice. So don’t expect any pro-like...
  3. The Pittsburgh Golf Hack

Are Black Golf Club Finishes a Gimmick

As we have all noticed, nearly every golf club manufacturer has started making clubs that have a black finished face, and a black finished sole. In some cases even the irons are black. My question is have club makers found a gimmick that gets buyers to purchase clubs more frequently? I say...
  4. The Pittsburgh Golf Hack

What did Santa bring you?

Was curious to see what all cool goodies everyone got from Santa. As soon as the snow melts I’m all set for some winter golf with a new full cart cover, and a buddy heater for the golf cart. Anybody score any other cool items?
Back