Search results for query: *

1. cnosil

Is driving or putting harder? The math...

you should redo your calculations. Open or closed 4* will miss the edge of the cup by about 4 inches. 1* of error hits the edge on a 10' putt.
  2. cnosil

KINETIXX TUNED ZERO TRQ Putter Shaft

A little confused if this shafts works in Seemore Putters. Looking at the pictures in the thread, it obviously does but I was wondering if there was any modification. The posts describe that it works in an "inner hosel design". on the seemore side they show what they call and internal...
  3. cnosil

Review Can anyone identify these autographs?

If you Google for his autograph the J matches.
  4. cnosil

Review Can anyone identify these autographs?

Jim Carter.
  5. cnosil

Eye position on putter setup

Just like anything in golf there are many schools of thought. Some will say over the ball, some will say inside is ok, some will say head position is dictated by vision requirements, and others will base it on performance. Most experts seem to have moved away from saying you must have eyes...
  6. cnosil

Help me understand this, Putter People.

You can learn to use the putter, it just takes time. You have to retrain you feels and basically change your stroke to fit the putter. I would go back to putter A since it seems to fit your mechanics and feels.
  7. cnosil

Help me understand this, Putter People.

While you indicate the things you can measure are the “same” the fact is those putters are not the same and this is a prime example of why things like head weight and toe hang are not the best things to look at. One putter has and insert and one doesn’t; also the milling is different...
  8. cnosil

Review Breakthrough Golf Technology Stability Tour Putter Shaft Review

Your hunch is probably 100% on target based on what information you have. My point wasnt that the shafts in question weren’t real but that these shafts are in the counterfeit market and an example of something that is probably fake. As we both know, The counterfeit problem snowballs when...
  9. cnosil

I would probably question these as being real...
  10. cnosil

BGT seems to think they are being counterfeited. While no serial number there is an engraving to track original purchase. https://breakthroughgolftech.com/counterfeit/
  11. cnosil

Signing Incorrect Scorecard

No, they have a volunteer that keeps an unofficial score.
  12. cnosil

Signing Incorrect Scorecard

TV broadcast and internet scoring is kept by volunteers who from what I have seen don't always know the rules and what is going on during the round. While they have devices to keep score the volunteers are generally older and struggle with the phones. The walking scorers input what they...
  13. cnosil

Putts Per Round

Don't track putts per round. Not a very telling stat; For example if I hit 18 greens i'd be really happy averaging 36 putts per round. Would be more meaningful if you counted putts per GIR and putts per non-GIR. Better putting stats would be feet of putts made, missed putts inside 5 feet...
  14. cnosil

Putting Banter

do a google search for eye dominance test
  15. cnosil

First Look: Stability Tour Putter Shaft

I was just asking what does it do compare to other new shafts. The website states performance improvements so I assumed you would be verifying. See below for quotes from the OEM site: “The Stability shaft delivers your putter face squarer at impact so your putts stay more on line and replaces...
  16. cnosil

First Look: Stability Tour Putter Shaft

You have used lots of subjective descriptions such as stable and connected and acknowledged this varies from person to person. Any plans in doing objective comparisons between the various shafts in the same head to see how the shaft influences performance? This is what we typically see with...
  17. cnosil

FS: Wilson C300 Forged 4-GW

As title says, this is a set of Wilson C300 Forged irons. 4-GW. KBS Tour 120 Stiff shafts. Standard length and loft, 1* flat. As far as condition: Back of the gap wedge has a few scratches and the W/S emblem has some chipped paint. Numbers on the 6 and 8 iron have some of the black paint...
  18. cnosil

FS: Teeless Driver - Yes, a (t)Less driver and it really does work as advertised.

For sale is a new TeeLess driver. While I have not used this particular club, I have tried one and it does work as designed; it just didn't beat out my current 3 wood. The club is designed to increase spin which launches the ball higher and provides longer distances. I personally would used...
  19. cnosil

FS:Bettinardi SS2, TaylorMade R1, Srixon Z355, Cleveland TA7 Tour, Callaway X Hot Pro

Clearing out the clubs that are no longer being used. All prices are shipped within CONUS. Not looking for trades at this time. Tried to capture each clubs condition in the photos If you want additional pictures or have any questions, please let me know. Don't like my price but you’re...
  20. cnosil

Toulon Design Putters Review Thread

Okay, did a search and found nothing. Anyone seen this Toulon Proto before. Looks like a PBI? Interesting that the entire face is has the Toulon Milling pattern.
Back