Search results for query: *

1. cnosil

FS: Wilson C300 Forged 4-GW

As title says, this is a set of Wilson C300 Forged irons. 4-GW. KBS Tour 120 Stiff shafts. Standard length and loft, 1* flat. As far as condition: Back of the gap wedge has a few scratches and the W/S emblem has some chipped paint. Numbers on the 6 and 8 iron have some of the black paint...
  2. cnosil

FS: Teeless Driver - Yes, a (t)Less driver and it really does work as advertised.

For sale is a new TeeLess driver. While I have not used this particular club, I have tried one and it does work as designed; it just didn't beat out my current 3 wood. The club is designed to increase spin which launches the ball higher and provides longer distances. I personally would used...
  3. cnosil

FS:Bettinardi SS2, TaylorMade R1, Srixon Z355, Cleveland TA7 Tour, Callaway X Hot Pro

Clearing out the clubs that are no longer being used. All prices are shipped within CONUS. Not looking for trades at this time. Tried to capture each clubs condition in the photos If you want additional pictures or have any questions, please let me know. Don't like my price but you’re...
  4. cnosil

FS: Odyssey RSX 001 Milled Headcover

Up for sale is a like new Odyssey RSX Milled Blade headcover with magnetic closure. $25 includes shipping anywhere in CONUS.
  5. cnosil

FS: Odyssey Milled RSX 001

Odyssey RSX 001 putter. Putter is like new (9.5+/10); I have only done a few carpet putts and realized it wasn't the putter for me. Pictures should indicate that condition. 35" long and comes with 2 headcovers. $old. Price includes shipping and insurance within CONUS.
  6. cnosil

Ricky Fowler putting at Honda

Anyone who watched heard how Ricky was 57 for 57 putting inside of 7 feet. Found an interesting article that breaks down the actual putts and shows how these statistics can be really meaningless. Not that it wasn't decent putting but not really as great as the announcers made it seem Please...
  7. cnosil

Rory plays golf with Trump

Hoping this doesn't turn into a political bashing thread but thought it would be interesting to hear opinions. Rory is getting some bad press after playing a round of golf with Trump. If you had the opportunity to play golf with the president and you voted against or didn't support the...
  8. cnosil

Looks = performance

Help me understand. Maybe it is the way my brain works but I don't understand how the looks of a golf club influences performance. What about a putters look changes how you swing the club and how do you measure the performance improvement you are seeing? This isn't about wanting to play clubs...
  9. cnosil

How do you evaluate new clubs?

A few threads have popped up about innovation and seeing improvement with new clubs. My question is how do you personally measure improvement when getting new clubs? Or perhaps you just put new clubs in the bag just because you want something different with now expectation of improvement...
  10. cnosil

I am such an idiot---new club purchase

Decided to put some new hybrids in my bad and drop the 18* fairway wood. Found some used ones that I liked so I ordered and they arrived today. Guess I didn't pay attention to what I put in my shopping cart so I ended up with 1 right handed and 1 left handed hybrid. Now I have to send the...
  11. cnosil

Adjusting a clubs loft

Many new fairway woods seems to have loft overlaps when they are adjusted. I am looking for a 4 wood and see in some instances 3 woods that are adjustable from 15-17 and 5 woods that are adjustable from 17-19. If 17* was ideal, would it be more beneficial to decrease the 3 wood or increase...
  12. cnosil

Is Putting easy?

I am one who believes that putting is difficult and that people underestimate the difficulty. I read posts that if people could putt like a tour pro they could save upwards of 8 strokes a round. That driving the ball is more difficult because they can't hit it 300 yards and rolling a ball 5...
  13. cnosil

Rangefinder, GPS, GPS app, or oldschool

I used a rangefinder for years, but have recently switched to a compact GPS. I found that the distances are accurate enough and I am too lazy to pull the rangerfinder out when I get under 100 yards and need to hit a partial wedge. What do you prefer and why?
  14. cnosil

Putter Configuration/design

On THP we hear about how configurable most of the clubs in our bags are or how manufacturers move CoG around to alter ball flight, or design clubs in a way to enhance performance. With putters we mostly hear about how it looks and sounds. A putter is the one club in our bag where inches...
  15. cnosil

What single thing would you like to accomplish in golf.

We all have golf goals, but right now, what is the single thing you would like to accomplish before you have to give up the game (old age, injuries, death...we all have to stop playing eventually)? For me, it would be breaking 70. Although I have never had a hold in one I see that as more...
  16. cnosil

3w/5w or 4w/4h

Been a while since I did some bag tinkering. Was thinking about swapping out my 3and 5 woods for a 4wood and 2 hybrid with similar lofts. Anyone gone this route. I am thinking that the wood hybrid combo with about 17 degrees of loft will give me similar distance and options based on my lie...
  17. cnosil

Golf Music video

First there was the Golf Boys and now Pat Perez appears in a music video. I personally think the golf boys are better and wish they would come out with something new.
  18. cnosil

WITB - CNosil

Driver: :srixon: Z355 10.5* (currently in testing) Backup::taylormade: R1 10.5* Fairway: :adams: Speedline Super S 15* Fairway: :adams: Speedline Super LS 18* Hybrid: :titleist: 585-H 21* Irons: :callaway: X Hot Pro 5-AW :projectx: 6.0 Rifle Shafts Wedge: :cleveland: 588 RTX 54*, 58*...
  19. cnosil

FS: Putting T-bar and Piretti Potenza flow neck

Up for sale are two items. The first is a putting t-bar. (SOLD) Second is a stainless steel Piretti Potenza flow neck, 360gr, 35", red Iomic grip and headcover, no sight dot or line, 1/2 shaft offset. Never been on the course and has only be used for carpet putting; 9.5+ condition...
  20. cnosil

Ball Flight

After reading the post about driver height and thinking about the shaft fitting sites that ask about ball height, I was wondering how everyone defines low, medium, and high ball flight.
Back