Search results for query: *

1. Norville Rogers

Classic NES: Which Are You Playing?

Metroid Kid Icarus
  2. Norville Rogers

How often do you clean your clubs?

I clean mine after every round with a nylon brush, water, and a little bit of Dawn. Guess I’m weird too.
  3. Norville Rogers

Srixon Q-Star Divide golf balls

I have been playing the blue/yellow since they came out. Bought 4 dozen yellow/orange during the Amazon bogo, but should have bought more. I hope they do that again. It’s fun watching them spin around the greens, although a course Marshall once asked if I got dizzy watching them fly. I have...
  4. Norville Rogers

Is your front door electronic in any way? Part 1

Another Lockly user here. My wife is a fan, because apparently it’s too much trouble to bring a key when she goes out for a walk. 🙄 I always use my key.
  5. Norville Rogers

Looking for my first rangefinder

I had the previous version of the Caddytek rangefinder. It worked fine. The beauty of buying from Costco is that you can always return it if you don’t like it.
  6. Norville Rogers

Costco Vacation

It feels like I am always recommending Costco Travel to people. I’ve used them a bunch of times for trips to Hawaii, and never had anything but good experiences. I have also booked Disneyworld through them. The few times I’ve compared prices, Costco was cheaper. And I assume that they would...
  7. Norville Rogers

Sunday Bags? Do you use one?

I use a Sunday Golf Loma XL for walking 9 hole courses. My primary bag is a C-130, which isn’t great for walking since I don’t own a push cart. There’s no moving clubs, since I filled the Sunday bag with some of my older clubs.
  8. Norville Rogers

Pocket knives

Bought my Bugout mini from REI using a member 20% off coupon. There’s one coming out on the 10th.
  9. Norville Rogers

Do you have a go to hat?

I have this hat in 3 different colors. Really like the integrated magnet for the ball marker.
  10. Norville Rogers

Could you hit it?

I MIGHT be able to putt with it.
  11. Norville Rogers

Sun Mountain C130

My 2019 C-130 is tippy. Much more so than the Motocaddy Pro Series I was using before it. if you still want one, Carl’s has them on sale for $180.
  12. Norville Rogers

How many OEMs in your bag..?

Cleveland Callaway Odyssey Srixon Nikon
  13. Norville Rogers

Have you broken a club during a swing?

Loooong time ago I broke the head off of a brand-new Orlimar tri-metal. It was on a hole with an elevated tee box overlooking a water hazard. I took a horrible swing and hit the ground hard. Something went into the water, and I assumed it was the ball. But the club head went for a swim too...
  14. Norville Rogers

Liquid IV flavors.

I’ve only had strawberry, which is good.
  15. Norville Rogers

Which is the best hotel you've ever stayed at?

The Langham in Melbourne, Australia.
  16. Norville Rogers

Rx Sunglasses For Golf

I have Oakley Extenders and Oakley Conductors with transitions prescription lenses. Both purchased from Costco. The Conductors have spring hinges and are a bit looser fitting, but I never feel like either one will fall off while playing.
  17. Norville Rogers

Golf Belts: Your favorites?

I like Groove Life belts. They have a little bit of stretch, which makes them pretty comfortable.
  18. Norville Rogers

Favorite Album of the 90’s for us Old Timers

Can’t pick one, but these all come to mind. They were always in my CD changer. 😁 Stone Temple Pilots / Core / Crackerman Toad The Wet Sprocket / Dulcinea / Something’s Always Wrong Cranberries / Everybody Else is Doing it, So Why Can’t We? / Linger Cowboy Junkies / Lay it Down / Angel Mine
  19. Norville Rogers

Review Motocaddy Golf bags

It looks like they added a loop for the cart strap above the rangefinder pocket. One of the reasons I bought this bag was for the external putter well. It’s nice being able to leave the head cover off my putter during a round and not having to worry about it banging into the other clubs.
Back