Search results for query: *

1. PackersGirl

Things I’ve learned….

Friday is our anniversary, 17 years of being married to @Hibs . We’ve been through so many trials, life changing and wonderful events in these 17 years. We’ve laughed, cried, barely hung on and have come out stronger each time something comes our way. I’ve learned many things along the way...
  2. PackersGirl

Autism Awareness Month

It’s Autism Awareness Month! I love this month because it’s an opportunity to talk about kids and adults who may not look “different” but are in a very special and unique way. A time when we can all come together and ask questions, educate and be there for each other as parents, siblings...
  3. PackersGirl

Caption this photo

@Hibs and I played a round today with our niece’s husband and I snapped this gem. 🤣 Let’s see what you amazing THPers come up with! Caption this photo….
  4. PackersGirl

Scammer interactions

I’ve had quite a bit of scammers calling me lately. I picked up one time and this guy threatened me because I didn’t respond to a “notice in the mail”. So, I told them to send the county sheriff’s office to my house. Guy said they don’t do that anymore, that is so last year. 🤣 Suuuuure you’re...
  5. PackersGirl

HOA’s love them or hate them?

So, I’m not sure how I feel about HOA’s anymore. When we first moved in the neighborhood we had to get approval to change our door and shutter color from red to black. We also had to request approval to start our business out of our home. That upset me because it’s my house. But, we moved here...
  6. PackersGirl

Callaway Women’s Hightail Hat

I am so excited that Callaway added colors to their Hightail line! Ladies, take a look! This soft top, breathable hat has so many more color options! @AT_CG well done! I’ll be ordering a few of these soon. Let me know if you guys have any questions, I have one of the original colors and love...
  7. PackersGirl

Cucina 100- what are you ordering

We’re eating at a new local Italian restaurant. What are you ordering?
  8. PackersGirl

Songs that get stuck in your head

Got in the car this morning and this song was on. Now I can’t get it out of my head. What about you, THP? What’s the worst song to get stuck in your head?
  9. PackersGirl

Baked potato-do you eat the skin?

I’m sitting here eating my baked potato and was curious if people eat the skin of the potato or not. I’m not talking about potato skins, the appetizer, just a good ol’ baked potato. I love it…what say you?
  10. PackersGirl

Birthdays that hit you harder than others

I’m turning 45. That even hurts to type! It didn’t bother me turning 25, 30, or even 40 but turning 45 has seriously done a number on me. So, I have to ask THP, what birthday hit you harder than others? And all you youngsters that will say 21 or 25…..Get off my lawn! 🤣
  11. PackersGirl

A couple couples take on Tobacco Road

Day 1 Where: Tobacco Road When: July 31st Day 2 Where: Quail Ridge When: August 1st Who: @Davidhibler 14.0 @PackersGirl 29.0 @blazinden 13.6 @Sarzar 35 The four of us have decided to take on Tobacco Road and Quail Ridge but need some help from you awesome THPers on format and...
  12. PackersGirl

Sunburns

I'm fair skin so I know my sunburns but this one I need help on. So, THP help me out. I was at the beach this weekend and something happened to my foot. Either something bit or scraped my foot or it's just a horrible sunburn. My foot is swollen and just feels awful. Anyone have a sunburn so...
  13. PackersGirl

April is Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism Awareness month. Our oldest son is Autistic. He's high functioning but we still had to learn, adapt and change so much throughout his life. We've had our highs and our lows but one thing is for sure, there needs to be more compassion and kindness to kids and adults that are...
  14. PackersGirl

Shower thoughts and Useless Information

This is building off of @GolferGal and @Tevenor Useless information posts. We should add shower thoughts in here too. So, here we go (credit to our 15 year old).... I wonder how many places you've been to for the last time? All mirrors are in used condition. When you're brushing your...
  15. PackersGirl

Pep Talk

Saw this on FB so @Davidhibler and I called. It's adorable and makes you laugh. Try it!
  16. PackersGirl

PackersGirl Road to THE 2022 Grandaddy

Hi THP!!! I thought it might be a good time to start my Road to The Grandaddy thread. A little bit about me....I'm married to a wonderful man who just so happens to be the 2022 Grandaddy Captain. I've been a stay at home Mom for 6 years now. Which in reality means I am a taxi driver...
  17. PackersGirl

Valentines Day

Do you guys celebrate Valentine's Day? We used to get stuff for the kids but now that they're older, it really doesn't matter to them. @Davidhibler and I rarely go out to dinner for Valentine's Day, we're not a fan of crowded restaurants. This is just one of those "holidays" that we don't...
  18. PackersGirl

What's the one club you just can't hit consistently but won't get rid of?

I can't hit my Fairway Wood consistently. This stupid club will be the death of me. It's truly a love/hate relationship with this thing. But, when I hit her just perfect, she will do me proud. I'm just not consistent at all. Do you guys have a club in your bag that you won't get rid of because...
  19. PackersGirl

Hot Sauce

What's your favorite hot sauce? This one has the perfect heat and flavor. I buy them about 5 at a time....don't judge. **full disclosure: we call it "chicken poop sauce" because how in the world can you let your kids say that name? 🤣
  20. PackersGirl

What have you learned from THP?

What is one thing that you have learned while being here on THP? Now, before you name the obvious (community, friendship, etc), I'm just asking for one thing other than that. For me it's how important new technology has been for my game, clubs and balls. What about you? Just ONE thing that...
Back