Search results for query: *

1. armidwestgolf

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

One to try is exmoor cc. And anetsberger par 3.😄
  2. armidwestgolf

mario golf

Well, what does the switched have? I played Zelda on it. Smash bros., Golf club is most realistic. There was one i played on pc flash adobe it was tougher i parred or bogeyed.
  3. armidwestgolf

mario golf

It doesnt look like something Id like to play. I appreciate the graphics.
  4. armidwestgolf

mario golf

Jimmy Challenges Collin Morikawa to a Game of Mario Golf: Super Rush | The Tonight Show - YouTube
  5. armidwestgolf

Pros vs. Joes

What about a player over 35? TIger? Phil? I just cant think of anybody in that age bracket. Growing up, it was RIch Beem Notah Begay. BUt over 35 and under 50? who is it?
  6. armidwestgolf

Pros vs. Joes

DJs alright, an obvious choice. Koepka im not a fan of his game, I dont like his swing as much as many others on tour.
  7. armidwestgolf

Pros vs. Joes

Who is your favorite pro and why? I need to know. If its Brooks Koepka or Dustin Johnson dont even post.
  8. armidwestgolf

mario golf

Has anyone played it?
  9. armidwestgolf

Need more spin.

It depends on the club too, i started using a wedge and ill chip with it i get no spin on a perfect strike. When i use the other wedge, I get plenty of spin on a average strike, It doesnt matter i just need to know if before I hit. Know what I mean?
  10. armidwestgolf

mario golf

finally, it looks like people are playing the game. It looks like nobody raking the bunkers though!
  11. armidwestgolf

mario golf

its out. theres i saw a mii that does a drill, maybe you can level him up.... it means that the mii would end up being better than any other character. other than that.... looked boring, the same as the other games. i used to choose Mario, Petey Pirhana, or Metal Mario. Marios good cause he hits...
  12. armidwestgolf

Other player's equipment

yeah, drivers, irons, whatever I can find cause my clubs are old. I just like to look at them and see what they are, see the design, see how far they go.
  13. armidwestgolf

Are you happy when you make a par?

Im happy when i make a par because I dont shoot under par so it gets me through to the next hole, I use that confidence to boost me through the round and try to get birdies.
  14. armidwestgolf

Whats your bad golf habit you are trying to break?

playing different types of golf balls, going first when it isnt my turn.
  15. armidwestgolf

Problem with AP 2?

I have TItleist Ap2s from 2012. I used to play a high level club or blade, and now I have these. The problem I have with them is they feel trampoline-y. I dont like them like that, its not good. Sometimes i cant get the club around, or i shank it. when i hit it right, it seems to bounce off the...
  16. armidwestgolf

Favorite Polo Shirt?

every color combo. Ive had blue and yellow, pink and green, grey and blue, red and black, white and blue, green and yellow, striped,
  17. armidwestgolf

Socks with Boat Shoes?

I need 2 kids, one in a yellow raincoat, the other wearing socks and a t shirt.
  18. armidwestgolf

Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

i dont think they are aimed at tour players. a 20 handicapper might have some
  19. armidwestgolf

i could be wrong about the offset, i only guessed that after trying them out. i dont know the measurement of it.
  20. armidwestgolf

they look great, but I found out that no pros actually use them. for example, bryson used the king tour (no mim technology) , but when these came out, he didnt switch to them. He kept the old ones or switched to.... let me check. He has the cobra tour 1 length which are like.... the secondary...
Back