Search results for query: *

1. P

Full bag fitting — setting realistic expectations

I've done a couple of fittings and one thing I always have to do is 'dance with the partner I brought'. In other words I need to manage my own expectations. I'm not taking hundreds of swings everyday so the muscle memory and consistency is not there. Therefore, every swing is different, every...
  2. P

Swaying off the ball

Alright, one of my biggest issues is when I substitute hip and shoulder rotation from bending my knee and swaying away from the target. I get super 'handsy' and just kind of slap at the ball. I will usually fade or slice it from there and lose a ton of distance. Any tips on increasing...
  3. P

New to THP

Yeah. Most of my life sports have come natural to me. You can’t be playing much golf up in Canada now, right?
  4. P

New to THP

That's hilarious! I bet you hit as many fairways as I do!
  5. P

New to THP

My local course is a 118 rating. So it skews it. I played a Norman course near Vail, CO in July and shot a 91, so that's more like it! I played a bit of division one baseball, so the movement and athleticism is still there
  6. P

New to THP

Well, last week I played the stadium course in Palm Springs. Teed off about 7:25 at 40 degrees and by the time we finished up I was tearing layers off at a warm 85!
  7. P

New to THP

Good catch! Thanks!
  8. P

New to THP

Copy and paste works wonders! And I spend a lot of my working time on the computer :)
  9. P

New to THP

Hey all, New to THP, heard about it through my local fitter. Coming from Southern California about smack dab in the middle of LA and Palm Springs. Been playing golf about 18-months and got completely addicted this past year during covid when my job freed me up to play 2-3 times a week. My...
Back