Search results for query: *

1. Raphael_4

FS/FT Covert Tour 2.0 head, VRS driver, Covert 2.0 3 wood, Blueboard shaft

Got some extra stuff for sale, Paypal only Price includes shipping, etc Will be shipped USPS Priority with tracking. Nike VRS driver 9.5 AND 10.5 head with Kuro Kage Black 50g stiff flex (Covert stock shaft). Stock Nike Tour Velvet grip 10.5 head has some residue of lead tape on the bottom...
  2. Raphael_4

FS: Nike Golf Gear

Got some extra stuff for sale Shipping only within U.S. Paypal invoice Prices include all fees PM if interested, thanks. Nike VR Tour driver 10.5 with Project X 5.5 shaft Stock Nike length 45.75 Includes VR II Pro headcover Face/crown are in great condition, scratch on top of club head near...
  3. Raphael_4

FS: Nike Storm Fit pants, VR Tour 10.5 driver

Got a couple of things for sale. Not interested in any trades Will only ship within U.S. Paypal only Prices include paypal and shipping fees Nike Storm Fit pants, size Large. Brand new with tags. They are too big for me. $80 shipped Nike VR Tour Driver 10.5 with PX 5.5 shaft...
  4. Raphael_4

FS/FT: Nike Lunar Control 2011 U.S. Open Edition size 10M

Brand new, never worn, includes original box and shoe bag. Payment though paypal, shipping fees included in price Will ship through USPS Priority with tracking info Asking $130 shipped Trades depending on the condition. I will not ship first: -Nike VR Forged Wedges 54 and 58 (conforming X3X...
  5. Raphael_4

Iron shaft help

In my current iron setup I have TTDG X100's, and the 3 iron measures around 38" (I'm not sure exactly where to stop at the clubhead when measuring). I want to go back down to a lighter shaft that is more flexible, the X100's while the weight is manageable, I feel like I'm having to work too hard...
  6. Raphael_4

FS-Brand New Nike Zoom TW 2010 & U.S. Open Lunar Control, both size 10

I got a couple of shoes I'm letting go, I never really got around to wearing them so hopefully they can go to a good home. -U.S. buyers only -Prices are firm and include shipping, paypal only. I'm only trying to get back what I paid for each of them. -I will ship through USPS Priority with a...
  7. Raphael_4

FS: Titleist 690.MB 3-PW Cleveland TA3 Form Forged Gunmetal 3-PW

Alright guys, got some extra sets I don't really need anymore. PM me any questions you may have. No trades.Prices include shipping already and payment will be through paypal, prices are pretty firm also. I will ship through USPS Priority with tracking number. U.S. residents only, sorry no...
  8. Raphael_4

New shafts or grow into current shafts?

I currently have DG X100 shafts in my irons right now. I'm hitting the ball too high for my liking, and I'm losing distance even on well struck hits. The ball flight is more of a high arch and I want to bring to a flight where it ascends and flattens out. I'm wondering if I should go down to...
  9. Raphael_4

New here, my intro

Hello everyone, new here to this forum, but been around golf for about 8-9 years. Finally decided to pick it back up again a couple of months ago, and hopefully it will stay with me for a long time. Kind of lost interest after I joined the military and now that I'm out, I need something to...
Back