Search results for query: *

1. GaGolfer1985

What putter grip are you gaming?

Been putting very well with this on my Ping Vault 2.0.
  2. GaGolfer1985

SWAG Putters Thread

What’s up with them being out of their stock putters for so long? Have they mentioned the lack of inventory and availability?
  3. GaGolfer1985

Olson Putter Co.

Logan posted saying he sold 50 putters during today’s release. Obviously a lot of those were the reasonably priced stock series, but he is doing well right now and rightfully so in my opinion.
  4. GaGolfer1985

Looking For Testers: Callaway JAWS Full Toe Wedges

1. What wedges are you using right now? Jaws MD5 52° S-Grind MD4 56° W-Grind Jaws MD5 60° X-Grind 2. Read our preview here and tell us what makes you want to test them? I'm most interested in the new CG weighting and how it will affect performance. I'll also be doing a head to head comparison...
  5. GaGolfer1985

For Sale Scotty Cameron Pistolini Plus Grip

$25 shipped CONUS Pulled from 2020 Special Select
  6. GaGolfer1985

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I bought this Lynx Sunday bag from a guy on FB Marketplace for $15. I actually kinda love it. We have a couple family vacations coming up and it’s always a challenge to bring my full bag due to limited cargo space. I decided I’ll just bring a limited set on my beach vacations this year.
  7. GaGolfer1985

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Bought off FB Marketplace for $40 and just ordered an Odyssey DFX grip for her.
  8. GaGolfer1985

SeeMore Putters Thread

Hi guys, I stumbled across this OneCS listed on FB Marketplace for $80 and am strongly considering snatching it up. This would be my first Seemore so I wanted you all’s opinion on the value. Is the price as good as it seems or is just what the used market usually commands for these???
  9. GaGolfer1985

How would you play this short and fun downhill par 4?

I'd probably try to play a fade, but would definitely double cross it and lose one in the woods to the left.
  10. GaGolfer1985

Chipping Woes

So many vids and tips out there. I just saw a Pat Perez tip where he talks about using "dead arms" when he's a little further out. He doesn't have a lot of wrist hinge and just making that little change has help me quite a lot. Lately I've been hinging at my wrists almost none and it has helped...
  11. GaGolfer1985

SWAG Putters Thread

What's the deal with the shipping charges? Is there a minimum dollar amount to get free shipping or what? You picked some good ones man. Congrats.
  12. GaGolfer1985

SWAG Putters Thread

edited and removed
  13. GaGolfer1985

SWAG Putters Thread

Oh boy. Check out what's coming! https://pluggedingolf.com/swag-golf-king-of-diamonds-putter-review/?fbclid=IwAR1gxvwGL7fLBLwyVaJyWxGNVNbdy1E6vqbWaGRqBweUX86KejtKzCjIF48
  14. GaGolfer1985

2020 Toulon Putter Thread

This could be a teaser of what the new face milling pattern is going to be.
  15. GaGolfer1985

2020 Toulon Putter Thread

I'm looking for the 7g weight. We could split the kit or maybe even find someone to split it 3 ways if you'd be willing to purchase and ship. I emailed Callaway just the other day and they are no help. They just say they have none in stock. You obviously have to know someone.
  16. GaGolfer1985

Olson Putter Co.

Absolutely insane and completely original. Not sure why wasn't already following him on Instagram, but I am now.
  17. GaGolfer1985

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ordered MCC+4 Midsize to throw in my new Sim Ti 3 wood.
Back