Search results for query: *

1. Scooby45

Bougie TP

It does tear much easier. I'm friends with the guy who headed up that innovation. What a world....
  2. Scooby45

Will TGL Happen?

I think this has a chance with being winter and prime time it might catch on.
  3. Scooby45

Which Ball Would You Play?

I think the consistency of ball #1 would get the nod with the numbers shown. That said, I'd be curious the peak height difference. I like that ball #2 stopped quicker and I may give up the consistency if I know it will stop quicker when I do hit the green.
  4. Scooby45

New Ping Putters

I still haven't torched it or gotten it re-finished. If you want it back as trade bait let me know.... with that raw finish I wouldn't complain
  5. Scooby45

USA Men's Soccer National Team

not good
  6. Scooby45

Newest Club In Your Bag?

CBX4 wedge that should be surpassed by a Cobra Grandsport putter any day now
  7. Scooby45

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

Anyone playing these in the stronger lofts? If the consistency I am seeing with the 54 continues with the 50 I will be giving a long look at something in the 40's.
  8. Scooby45

ANNOUNCEMENT AMA - Ask Us Anything About Equipment, Events or Website

to say that BBQ beat out Briggs BBQ is really impressive
  9. Scooby45

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

not for me, if anything it's been better as my driving has been better so less rough searching
  10. Scooby45

ANNOUNCEMENT AMA - Ask Us Anything About Equipment, Events or Website

Have there been any internal discussion on preview vs. review threads? I can see both sides, but makes it a little challenging as a forum user to have information split between threads.
  11. Scooby45

Cobra DARKSPEED Irons

Fair point, they are great looking and great feeling. When I saw your post about consistency in the scoring irons you certainly got my attention back on them.
  12. Scooby45

Cobra DARKSPEED Irons

I can't wait to see the thread pop once the Morgan Cup folks are solidified
  13. Scooby45

New Ping Putters

the raw blast finish looks nice, not a ton else to get excited about tech wise
  14. Scooby45

Interesting Shaft vs Head Comment

I could buy that
  15. Scooby45

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

Cobra RadSpeed hybrid
  16. Scooby45

Cincinnati Chili is the Best Chili

I got you.
  17. Scooby45

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Man, honestly it’s one I struggle with. I‘ve been able to stay engaged with the process with and without the logo. But there certainly have been times seeing it re-centers it. With a rough, windy and wet round over the weekend I think I’m out of my initial dozen of RXS (might have one kicking...
  18. Scooby45

I think I’m going to have to make them sometime this year.
  19. Scooby45

Level Up Acheived!
  20. Scooby45

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

My weekend round was not good for my ball collection, as sadly I lost my Chrome Tours. For the pair of holes I was playing it one it continued to perform well. Really enjoyed the stopping power and for me the ball seemed to cut through the wind pretty well, but it was mostly crosswinds, not...
Back