Search results for query: *

1. Mattattack

Do you use the bag drop?

Im more likely to use the bag drop if its the type of place I cant change my shoes in the parking lot.
  2. Mattattack

Internet Speed

Trying to decide whats worse: Buffering on a YouTube video or waiting 2 min to hit my next shot. Both make me wanna poke my eye out.
  3. Mattattack

Review Forme Ace Polo - The Posture Correcting Polo

unfortunately, didn't end up receiving one.
  4. Mattattack

Do you go to Tour events in person?

I prefer going to the practice rounds. Going this year to the Tour Championship on wednesday and sit at the range for a few hours.
  5. Mattattack

American Made Golf Clubs?

So who actually manufactures golf clubs in USA? We know all the majors do not due to pricing, hence crazy delays with product/components coming from Asia. Is PXG the only real Made in USA brand?
  6. Mattattack

How many folks here bring Trackman to the driving range?

Theres a guy at my course that always practicing with his GCQuad. kind of the same thing.
  7. Mattattack

The "Barstool" Affect

Their most popular videos are of a guy trying to break 100 from the tips with no regard to pace of play. Thanks guys!
  8. Mattattack

Can someone recommend a cart for me?

Fwiw, I also got one of the MGI remote ones and I definitely think was well worth the investment. I got some hills I need to go up and down and pushing/carrying gets old quickly.
  9. Mattattack

Should golf be respected?

I think the majority of the blame falls on the actual governing bodies of golf itself. (including USGA, PGA, major golf retailers etc) They say they care about pace of play, but literally have a pretty girl deliver hard liquor to you on the course They know music on the course is...
  10. Mattattack

Its a certain level of entitlement. Since I paid 'x' dollars for an activity, I should be able to spend my time in the manner in wish I choose. Its really hard to argue/educate against that logic.
  11. Mattattack

Agree that the current state of golf is indicative of the times. Without getting overly political, rules and tradition are no longer the norm. Exceptions and justification is the driving force; social inclusiveness for the new in favor over maintaining order for the old. I wouldn't be...
  12. Mattattack

Handicap Solo Rounds

I agree that this rule is dumb and shows the inherent distrust that the USGA has for golfers. It doesn't change the fact that the rule is the rule and its crystal clear the USGA's stance on this matter.
  13. Mattattack

Handicap Solo Rounds

the rule is ridiculous. but as golfers, we've accepted that we need to follow rules that are ridiculous. Hitting out of divots in fairways. Taking a lost ball penalty when the ball nestles under the rough right off the fairway. hitting out of a footprint in a bunker. etc etc.
  14. Mattattack

Handicap Solo Rounds

I track my solo rounds, but I dont post them. USGA specifically says to not post solo rounds. How can you state that you are following all the rules if you break the rule that says dont post solo rounds?
  15. Mattattack

Social Golfer Research

Location and course condition vs perceived value/price is 1a and 1b. I dont think anyone will ever use a dropdown search based on type of hazard. People complain about dress codes all the time, but never seen anyone decline a nice course due to dress code requirements. Sounds like you are...
  16. Mattattack

High School golf tryouts - is this expected?

in all fairness, he never officially stated that his story was non-fiction. could be one of those "based on a true story" type of movie
  17. Mattattack

Will Executive Courses Make a Comeback?

The problem with executive courses and par 3 courses is the finances behind them. Most of the existing ones are in populated areas, and the land is worth more as housing, hence being torn down. Hard to build a new one, because if you were to start from scratch, might as well build a full...
  18. Mattattack

High School golf tryouts - is this expected?

and ends up in the Olympics 😂
  19. Mattattack

Love this idea for the next iteration of The Match

its boring becuase their sound quality is ****. who wants to listen to wind noise all day? seen YouTube live streamers that do a better job in production quality with just their iPhone.
Back