Search results for query: *

1. fern

WTB: Cleveland hb3 irons

I'm hitting my hb3 4 iron so well at the moment that I am wondering what life would be like with a full set! My iron has the stock stiff traction steel shaft, so ideally I'm looking for that and I would really like the 3 iron if possible (interested if you just have the 3 iron also) I am in...
  2. fern

Mizuno fitting questions

Just wondering if anyone could give me a little advice following a mizuno fitting the other day. This might get to be a bit of a long post, but I'll try to keep it readable! So on Sunday Morning I spent about 45 minutes with a mizuno rep who was at my local course here in France. This was...
  3. fern

Classic ping

I'm thinking of getting an older set of ping irons (always wanted a set when I was younger). I'm looking at the usual suspects-eye 2, zing, isi, etc. I have narrowed it down to two sets: a set of zings with a kt-m shaft and a set of zing 2s with a jz shaft. I know that the zings in particular...
  4. fern

Criterion classic forged blades-anyone?

Like many others on here, I tend to collect all sorts of clubs when I get the opportunity. One club I bought a while ago is one I particularly like, but can't find any more information about:sad: It is a seven iron blade. On the sole there is "criterion" on the back "classic" and underneath "...
  5. fern

Wilson half and half tip size

I wonder if anyone can help me out with this? I know (having had a set) that di11 irons have a fat shaft, making it more or less impossible to change out the shafts. I have been thinking about getting a new set anyway with their stiff steel shaft. Now this shaft isn't really what I want, but...
Back