Search results for query: *

1. BigTreble

2021 weight loss and nutrition thread

Yeah there is something about drinking 4-8 gallons of human draino, that really makes the scale smile.lol
  2. BigTreble

2021 weight loss and nutrition thread

Haven't checked in here for a bit. But an update on me started march 1 2021 at 285.5 and weighed in this morning at 223.5 62 total pounds . I definitely hurt less and feel so much better started walking the course again and cycling. Should have got serious about this years ago. Just...
  3. BigTreble

When Do You Egg Nog?

Glad you asked, once a year whether I want to or not. The wife will buy a quart in December. I look at the bottle for about 3-4 days telling myself to pass. I have a weak moment, break down and pour about a cup full. After the first drink, I shutter and ask myself why I even tried it...
  4. BigTreble

Bryson DeChambeau Thread

I'm in the same camp, watching the post round, he definitely seemed more personable, and the announcers reminded me his interactions with fans and his going out of his way to sign autographs. While I didn't see it the announcers also said he and Brooks "hugged it out" Not sure what he was...
  5. BigTreble

New Vessel limited edition….👎or👍

Something makes me think of han solo and the millennium falcon
  6. BigTreble

GolfTec vs. Club Champion- Which one is a better club fitter?

I just went into a Golftec, as I start my journey to check out the fitters. When asked he said they dont carry Cobra and if memory serves me correctly the other two were Cleveland and Siroxon. I honestly won't really care what brand I get fitted for, just hate that that option wont be...
  7. BigTreble

Can someone recommend a cart for me?

I'm an analysis paralysis guy and spent much time looking at the clicgear and the Nitron, while the seemed to be a bit more solid I opted for a Caddytek similar to the one below. Ive seen all three units side by side, and while i could see the clicgear especially and the Nitron may have had...
  8. BigTreble

Tacos: Soft vs Hard Shell

Soft for sure. By the way this taco truck is the best in Rockford Illinois. And these incredibly brilliant entrepreneurs, smartly parked at a Marijuana dispensary….probably sold out in hours
  9. BigTreble

Launch Monitor Personal Use?

Yes, yes, yes and yes. Actually I would be probably 40% Sim 40% practice and 20% data. Nearly pulled a triger on the Mevo plus last month, however my unheated garage(s) may not be conducive to stricking golf balls in 20* weather. I usually have my pole shed filled in winter and would...
  10. BigTreble

Woosnam shares his candid views on Brooksie

https://www.bunkered.co.uk/golf-news/get-a-life-golf-legend-blasts-arrogant-brooks-koepka ouch…
  11. BigTreble

Driving/Utility Irons for High Handicappers?!

Had a driving iron, years ago, qnd honestly i wish i had it back. It may be a bit more forgiving than a driver, but you may use yardage. I know its not the question you asked, and it goes against every mancard law not to suggest buying a new golf club😁.....but looking at my past, i always...
  12. BigTreble

Thank goodness I'm taking lessons again

I too started lessons this year and am so glad I had. Actually golfed for just over 20 years pretty hard and heavy. Then, hung it up for 20 and back at it last year. Definitely renewed my passion for the sport and it’s exciting to be able to see that I have for the most part eliminated my...
  13. BigTreble

Meet Team Paradise

bobbleheads please. Or at least a fathead for my wall lol
  14. BigTreble

Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

This is creating frustration for me. It’s my birthday weekend, the wife told me to go, and I want to, just mentally battling with the fact it’s a 6 hour drive and spending what I feel is an exorbitant amount for a ticket when I can enjoy my day playing 36 vs a rare opportunity to see it in person.
  15. BigTreble

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

ok it’s like a safe guard for us struggling guys lol years ago I had a persimmon 5w with a turf sole the shape of an old fiberglass boat and that thing was awesome for ball striking abilities. Made those poor ball strikes come off the face very nicely
  16. BigTreble

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

Thanks for the video review. as someone who is returning to the game after a long time off and is still learning new golf technology. How do the rails maintain speed or as I’ve seen other OE claim increases speed? I get the drag thing as your club head contacts the ground, but if you hit the...
  17. BigTreble

Movie Quotes Fans Know

Hey baby, you need a ride? I’m going your way…….. awwww save it for yourself jailbait.
Back