Search results for query: *

1. BigTreble

Woosnam shares his candid views on Brooksie

https://www.bunkered.co.uk/golf-news/get-a-life-golf-legend-blasts-arrogant-brooks-koepka ouch…
  2. BigTreble

Confessions of a hacker (WARNING content & description may be too graphic for real golfers)

Dear Ann Landers I have a friend who confessed to me of violating a sacred rule in golf. While playing a round by himself, for fun he violated the Distance portion of the stroke and distance penalty. Again he was not counting this score in any way shape of form towards a leage, competition...
  3. BigTreble

Fitting questions from the oblivious

How in da #$&% do I pick a fitter? So i will be asking my instructor in the near future, but have been searching professor Google, and I seem to to see most of the click bait style articles promoting the big box golf specialty stores. In the back if my mind i wonder just how well trained...
  4. BigTreble

Disney club rental

So, barring another shut down, I have a scheduled convention at the Disney resort in August. I am bringing my wife and our granddaughter. Not a huge theme park guy, in fact I dislike them greatly, but the chance to bring our granddaughter is cool. I will be working 3 days with no chance to...
  5. BigTreble

Matt Wolf Disqualified. Mmmmmm

Looks like he signed for a lower score. Im sure accidents happen, but as much as the golfer and the caddie are in the yardage book and looking at numbers not sure how this happens. Is this as bad as Patrick Reed? What are your thoughts...
  6. BigTreble

Softspikes on home matts

Anyone wear their softspikes practicing at home on the matts? I of course wouldn't hesitate to on the range prior to a round, but have never done so at home. Starting to think, while using LM at home it may help.
  7. BigTreble

Woodworking DIY Putter question

Just for clarification this question comes from the satisfaction part of my mind, not the cheap part of my mind.:LOL: Pretty confident if I choose to make one it won't strike good, have good feel or give good feedback like anything I could ever buy. And honestly, wouldn't be that...
  8. BigTreble

After a 20 year Sabbatical, back in the sport.

I started golfing in 1981 was a freshman in HS. Truly got zero help, honestly think my coach was stoned every day, but hey he was happy. Spent the next 18 years as a hardcore golfer, but never any instruction. So bottom line is I sucked bad and still do. Had a career change that...
Back