Search results for query: *

1. S

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Amazon has the PXG 0211 XCOR2 irons (new) set of RH 5-pw with Mitsubishi MMT stiff graphite shafts for $449 with free shipping. About $220 less than buying direct from PXG. But only that specific set makeup is on sale. Any other clubs or shafts, price goes way up.
  2. S

For Sale Driver Heads

PM sent on PXG Head and Shaft
  3. S

For Sale ERG Golf Forged Iron Sets

Sorry, they have been sold.
  4. S

Maltby models best for beginners?

Agree with the STi2 recommendations. Great bargain.
  5. S

For Sale ERG Golf Forged Iron Sets

I have two sets of ERG Forged Irons for sale. Either set is $200. Price drop to $175 shipped CONUS. ERG V2 Forged Iron set 5-PW - Wishon Interflexx Graphite Low/Mid Launch R Flex. Standard length/loft/lie. ERG V3 forged iron set 4-PW. Apollo Stepless Steel shafts, tipped between R and S flex...
  6. S

FS: New Level MODB-1 Irons, 4-pw, Recoil 95 R graphite shafts

New Level MODB-1 iron set. 4-PW. Upgraded UST Mamiya Recoil 95 graphite shafts in F3 (R) flex. 1* upright. Standard length. Excellent condition, only played 5 rounds. $450 shipped CONUS. Order specs below Select Club(s): 4-PW Select Shaft Type: UST Recoil 95 (R,S) Select Shaft Flex: R...
  7. S

FS: New Level Irons, PXG driver shafts, Wishon, Golfsmith, Bang, SLDR graphite iron shaft sets

*SOLD* Golfsmith P2 Iron Set. 4-pw and 51* gap wedge. 8 clubs total. 4-pw have TaylorMade Rifle 5.0 shafts. GW has a Rifle 5.5 shaft. $80 shipped CONUS. Everything else removed
  8. S

WTB Iron Shafts: 5 - PW

I have a set of 8 TM SLDR graphite (made by Fujikura) - 77 gram Stiff - clean pulls. Royal X-Treme V grips in excellent condition - I only played these shafts a couple of rounds, not right for me. $50 shipped CONUS.
  9. S

new club order delays - how many have you had?

I ordered a custom set from New Level. Ordered Thursday, shipped late Friday, arrived early Tuesday. Impressive.
  10. S

FS: PXG, New Level, Maltby, Wishon

After a shocking increase in non-paying Ebay auction winners, I think it is time for me to forget Ebay. If anyone wants more pictures, just PM me with your e-mail address. Wishon 775hs 2 and 4 hybrids. Both for $100 shipped CONUS. 2h (18*) and 4h (24*), both have Matrix Ozik 7F stiff shafts...
  11. S

FS: New Level 902 irons, PXG drivers & shafts, Alpha ProSpec wedges

Price Drops 6/20 New Level 902 irons. $535 shipped CONUS. 4-pw. And 50* M wedge. Penley IMS graphite shafts (105 gram). 4i-9i have 6.0 flex, PW and 50 have 5.5 flex. Lamkin Crossline Plus Wrap grips. Clubs have been played 4 rounds, with 4 range trips. Headcovers always used, so they are in...
  12. S

For Sale WIshon 519SHPR Driver 9*, Tensei CK Oranfe Stiff

Wishon 519SHPR driver. Like new, only hit for 4 range sessions. Tensei Orange CK 60 series, S flex. 45.5" length. $160 shipped CONUS.
  13. S

Maltby TS1, TS2, PTM, DBM, ERG X3, Dynacraft Prophet MB

The TS2 is supposed to be lower launching than the TS1.
  14. S

Maltby TS1, TS2, PTM, DBM, ERG X3, Dynacraft Prophet MB

Klaus, I have owned all of them except the ERG. My distances are pretty similar to yours. TS1/TS2 are excellent clubheads. In general, between those two I say if you can handle the thick top line of the TS2, choose that one. Performance wise, it is just a hair longer and more forgiving than...
  15. S

Ben Hogan PTx Pro Forged Irons

Hey Popeye, have you posted a comparison of the PTX Pro to the TS2 in here anywhere? I've finally decided to consider alternatives to my STi2 set, and these two are high on my list?
  16. S

OK, you shaft experts. Recommend the lightest low launch/low spin shaft

Thanks! Kind of shocked to find out I had not posted here. Pretty active elsewhere.
  17. S

OK, you shaft experts. Recommend the lightest low launch/low spin shaft

I'll chime in on this even though the OP has likely made his decision. I'll agree with Popeye here. The Xcaliber ProTSL is shockingly low launch for a 50gm shaft. I've tried a ton of sub-60 shafts, and maybe the only one close is the Accra Tour Z ST55.
Back