Search results for query: *

1. M

For Sale FS TM GAPR Mid 4 - kbs 70 R shaft +HC

Bumping for holiday weekend. Make me an offer! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

For Trade WTT - Triple Track Ten S for Arm Lock

Looking to trade my Oddesey TT 10 S for an arm lock putter. Never tried and don’t want to invest yet. Putter is about a year old. 34”. Winn midsize grip. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

For Sale FS TM GAPR Mid 4 - kbs 70 R shaft +HC

Used for 2 rounds and some range time. Went with a different style UT. $110 + shipping OBO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Cost of Club Fitting

I did a full bag fit with Club Champion. $350. Purchased a set of Apex DCBs and a FW wood with a shaft upgrade and paid about list retail for all. CC waived the fitting fee. Super happy with all. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

For Sale FS: Arccos Caddie Sensors and Link

All Sold. Thx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

LINK SOLD. Sensors available. $75 OBO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

Sorry, just got rid of the link. Sensors still available. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

Gimme a day and I’ll let you know. Someone suggested I might be able to return the link to GG which I hadn’t thought about. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

PRICE DROP to $150. Just priced out on eBay and I set the price too high here. $150 for all. 3rd gen sensors & link. (Can’t figure out how to edit post) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. M

14 sensors (current version) including putter + Caddie Link belt clip so you don’t need to carry phone. Work great just going back to my garmin store work with watch. $200 incl shipping CONUS. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

Review Arccos Caddie Link Review

If you had a fitting or bought clubs from them you should have received an email with the promo code. Then the code goes here. https://subscribe.arccosgolf.com/clubchampion Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. M

Review Arccos Caddie Link Review

Just claimed my arccos set via the club champion promo. Currently a garmin CT10 user but hate the app. Arccos seems much better for data as a whole but not thrilled about losing the integration with my watch (use a fenix for other sports and daily use) and really don’t want to play with a phone...
  13. M

Looking For Testers: Theragun PRO

1) yes. Have a pada purewave. Works but not too impressed. 2) regret my decision on the purewave and think one of these might have been a better choice. I have lower/mid back pain that needs working out. It’s hard to get enough power out of my current massager to get relief. I’ve heard great...
  14. M

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Yeah, I’m not as concerned about the gaps as much as whether there is a benefit to going with the MiM vs the matched set sand wedge. Will definitely go OL throughout the set - just don’t know if anyone has experience with both and any benefits in one direction or the other. Sent from my...
  15. M

RadSpeed OL wedges / Utility

Thx. Made it through the whole thread and didn’t see my question exactly. Posted over there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. M

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Just finally made it through all 841 posts and still curious. Made a separate post for this but moving it here. Anyone playing OL and have an opinion on the matched SW (54) vs the MIM OL (56 but can order -2) ? Going in for a fit shortly and very interested in the set. Also, the utility...
  17. M

RadSpeed OL wedges / Utility

Anyone playing OL and have an opinion on the matched SW (54) vs the MIM OL (56 but can order -2) ? Going in for a fit shortly and very interested in the set. Also, the utility appears to only come graphite in 4/5. 3 is just steel. Is ordering a 4i with the set worthwhile if I’m thinking the UT...
Back