Search results for query: *

1. W

Hard Travel Case

Another vote for SKB. Can't beat the protection but they are bulky.
  2. W

Would You Eat This Pizza?

I'd try it.
  3. W

Your best driver ever.

I've had three that stand out. Ping G400 - only downside was that it was loud. TM OG Sim - GD BB shaft. Consistent but would hit the occasional bomb TSR2 - GD IZ shaft. Current gamer. Consistent and looks great.
  4. W

New BGT Brava Driver Shafts

I used the Brava for about 6 months. Liked the feel and ball flight but got fitted and fit better into a Graphite Design IZ.
  5. W

What is the farthest distance away from where you live - that you have played golf?

Boston to Singapore. 9394 miles. Wasn't only for golf.
  6. W

Counterfeit g430 driver??

Could be stolen.
  7. W

Asheville, NC recommendations

Just stayed at Grove Park Inn last week and played the course. Nice conditions and on the shorter side but enjoyable.
  8. W

Callaway Paradym Fairway Woods

Received my heavenwood with a GD tour AD IZ shaft this week. first range session was impressive. Easy to hit and seems to be right between my paradym 3 wood (lofted to 16) and my Rogue ST 4 hybrid. My plan is to use this most rounds but use a 2 super hybrid for windy days. I wanted a club that I...
  9. W

PGA Superstore today.

I went yesterday and picked up some leftover ProV1s with high numbers (7, 77). Slightly less expensive and I had two credits.
  10. W

After a couple of range sessions, I have my Paradigm 3 wood dialed in. The Hzrdus Silver was actually pretty good but I'm used to a Tour AD IZ shaft so will use that one. So easy to hit the Paradym. Now I am thinking about whether a heavenwood would be better than my 16 degree Epic superhybrid.
  11. W

3 Wood arrived. Can't wait to try it. Stock Project Hzrdus silver installed. Tour AD IZ ready to go.
  12. W

Yes. Regular Paradigm 3 wood.
  13. W

My 3 wood also shipped for Saturday arrival. Woohoo.
  14. W

Golf in Las Vegas

The Pauite courses are great. Just be prepared for a 5-6 hour round at Wolf Creek.
  15. W

Titleist TSR Drivers

Call Continental Golf in NC and see if they can refinish it.
  16. W

Got to test the Paradym Driver and fairway woods yesterday. They didn't have the Driver in the loft I was looking for (demo heads in that loft were broken??) and so a better test of that will have to wait for another day. However, I was able to test the 15 and 16.5 degree fairway woods and...
  17. W

Titleist TSR Drivers

I got a chance to see and hit the Paradym yesterday at PGATSS. It wasn't optimized as they didn't have the correct loft for me so I hit the 9 degree (as opposed to the 10.5) with the stock Project Silver shaft. The guy at the store said both of their 10.5 driver heads broke (!!??). I hit the 9...
  18. W

TaylorMade Golf 2022 Tour Response Stripe Golf Balls

I tried one as I usually draw a line on my ball. In the end, didn't love it. Long shots were so-so and I didn't find it easier to line up putts. It was also harder to see in the rough.
  19. W

5 Hybrids??

Love my 5 hybrid. Higher percentage play for me over 4 or 5 irons.
  20. W

Your Last Chip In?

Alternate shot tournament. I bounced off the back of a green. Partner chipped on and ball rolled off the front (steep back to front) into water hazard. Contemplated trying to hit it out of the water but took a drop and chipped it in for bogie.
Back