Search results for query: *

1. Briantime

Caley Golf LIED to you. 01T Irons & 01X Driving Iron do NOT have foam or tungsten

You seem to have quite an appetite for the dramatic.
  2. Briantime

Arccos is failing

Yes and no. For my $299 with Shotscope I am getting a fully functioning gps golf watch which I could use by itself. With Arccos, after I pay my initial cost for the subscription, I have nothing that I can use by itself. Nothing. It all relies on another device that I may or may not already own...
  3. Briantime

Arccos is failing

If you could get performance equal to or better than what you get now, but for free, would you?
  4. Briantime

Arccos is failing

Ditched Arccos for Shotscope in the fall and haven’t looked back. Shot tracking is much better and you don’t get hosed paying for it.
  5. Briantime

Your Favorite of 2023 - Golf Balls

Wilson Triad. Seems custom made to my game.
  6. Briantime

Mizuno Masters edition irons

You are not alone. I think they are atrocious. Sometimes different = good. But not this time.
  7. Briantime

Mizuno Masters edition irons

Comes with a matching outfit…
  8. Briantime

Instructor recommendations near Hilton Head?

Technically I am in Hardeeville and looking for suggestions for an instructor. I am a 20 handicapper and looking for get down a few strokes. I think I am too old to start a whole new swing build so seeking an instructor who is more inclined to maximize what you have than build what you don't if...
  9. Briantime

Blast From The Past Equipment

That’s not too surprising as the 790 7 iron is 30.5 degrees of loft and the Ping is 36.
  10. Briantime

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1 – Win a Cobra AeroJet Driver

I'd be replacing a Ben Hogan GS53 Max Hoping to get into the Aerojet Max in 12.0 :-)
  11. Briantime

Ben Hogan website is live

For those following, the Edge Ex irons are now also on the site.
  12. Briantime

Cool video with Scottie & Jordan testing Titleist golf balls

Anyone else read the title and think it was about Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen? :ROFLMAO:
  13. Briantime

I’m somewhat befuddled by my driver distance

Ok…, this has been bothering me for a while. Why can I hit a 7 iron 150 but my driver tops out at 210? Shouldn’t I be hitting more like 230? Is there a common swing issue what manifests in the driver? Help!
  14. Briantime

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Is that in store? App shows them at $49.98
  15. Briantime

What would or does compromise your interest in playing the game?

I live in South Carolina and for me it’s a combo of the summer heat and my aging self. A summer round really takes it out of me now.
  16. Briantime

The Disney World Thread

I’m at Disney right now standing in line for cookies at Gideon’s. I’ve been coming here regularly since I got married. My tip to anyone who has not been or has not been recently is to use a travel agent. For no cost to you, they can make your life a lot easier.
  17. Briantime

Srixon Golf Clubs At Costco

Grab a set of those and a hot dog and call it a win!
  18. Briantime

2023: What was your shot of the year?

This one…so close…125 with a pitching wedge on a par 3
Back