Search results for query: *

1. barryboymunro

Gapping issue

My 5i goes 180 then my 5 wood goes a little over 200 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. barryboymunro

Gapping issue

Hi everyone. I’m having a gapping issue that I need to fill. Currently play 5i at 23 degrees then jump to 5 wood at 18 degrees. Wondering about hybrids or long iron but not sure on loft. Should I be looking at 21 or 20 degrees? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. barryboymunro

When is it time to just give up the game?

You need Headspace meditation app in your life. You’ll thank me later Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. barryboymunro

How long (if ever) before Speith wins again?

I worry for him that he’ll go the route of a Yani Tseng, one win since 2011 and currently ranked 666 in the rankings. I always felt her class would show through but it’s not happened. He could be much the same and it could be multiple factors, mental, desire or just having lost it altogether...
  5. barryboymunro

Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2020/07/04/eamon-lynch-bryson-dechambeau-berating-a-cameraman-reveals-his-true-brand/amp/?__twitter_impression=true I don’t have a problem with someone acting like a dick but I have a problem with someone acting like a dick then complaining that people have seen it...
  6. barryboymunro

Scotty Cameron putters

Thanks I’ll wait until he chimes in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. barryboymunro

Scotty Cameron putters

I have a Tei3 sole stamp that needs refurbed, should I go for the original finish or something more hard wearing? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. barryboymunro

Orange Whip: Will It Aid A Beginner?

Sorry to hijack but I struggle with my early release, position at the top really good but get flippy at the end on my irons. My coach and I have been working at it but struggling to get the feel. Would I be better getting the original or mid-size for working on my irons? Sent from my iPhone...
  9. barryboymunro

Bag set up confused

Thanks for the reply. My gap is 175 - 200 so it needs to be filled for sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. barryboymunro

Bag set up confused

Hi all, I was recently fit into my PXG gen 2 P irons and my fitter altered my lofts by 2 degrees so my longest iron is #5 sitting at 22 degrees. My bag then jumps to M5 5 wood at 19 degrees but the gap is far too big. Any ideas what I should be testing to close this gap? Thanks Sent from...
  11. barryboymunro

SuperSpeed Golf Review

I see the ladies version are cheaper on eBay. Is it worth buying them and adding extra weight by lead tape to get them to the men’s weight? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. barryboymunro

Do You Have Any Questions About Club Refinishing/Restoration? - I've Got Answers

I’ve a Scotty Santa Fe and been sanding/polishing it up but there are still some tiny black dots almost like it’s pitting. Can this be fixed? How do I get them out? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. barryboymunro

Bag gap query

I like this advice I’ll book into the quad and look at the numbers. I like the idea of a 4 iron when it’s windy and not suitable for the 5 wood Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. barryboymunro

Bag gap query

I went for a fitting at a well known facility in Scotland. My fitter said I should make my irons 2 degrees stronger to keep my ball flight down which I agree. Currently play driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, 5i-Gap then 54 and 58. Taken my 50 out as I don’t use it and exchanged for the gap. My question is...
  15. barryboymunro

Sergio Garcia Signs with Callaway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. barryboymunro

Sergio Garcia Signs with Callaway

Some of the comments here are quite frankly embarrassing! So much praise for when he signed and when they part ways there is lots of “told you so” from the same people, fickle comes to mind! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. barryboymunro

0311 XF versus 0311 X

Thanks for your feedback on that, I’ll need to have a hit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. barryboymunro

0311 XF versus 0311 X

Can anyone help me with the differentiation an XF and X model? I’m looking at the 4 iron specifically and noticed they are both the same length and loft, so is there a difference? Are they both easy to hit? Is one a lower more penetrating ball flight and better off the tee? Sent from my iPhone...
  19. barryboymunro

What golf stuff did you buy today?

A set of PXG 0311P Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. barryboymunro

PXG Profile

I know this will have been talked about before but could not find anything on searches. What PXG 0311 model would be most similar to p790 gen 1 including profile, loft etc Thanks in a advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back