Search results for query: *

1. barryboymunro

Gapping issue

Hi everyone. I’m having a gapping issue that I need to fill. Currently play 5i at 23 degrees then jump to 5 wood at 18 degrees. Wondering about hybrids or long iron but not sure on loft. Should I be looking at 21 or 20 degrees? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. barryboymunro

Bag set up confused

Hi all, I was recently fit into my PXG gen 2 P irons and my fitter altered my lofts by 2 degrees so my longest iron is #5 sitting at 22 degrees. My bag then jumps to M5 5 wood at 19 degrees but the gap is far too big. Any ideas what I should be testing to close this gap? Thanks Sent from...
  3. barryboymunro

Bag gap query

I went for a fitting at a well known facility in Scotland. My fitter said I should make my irons 2 degrees stronger to keep my ball flight down which I agree. Currently play driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, 5i-Gap then 54 and 58. Taken my 50 out as I don’t use it and exchanged for the gap. My question is...
  4. barryboymunro

0311 XF versus 0311 X

Can anyone help me with the differentiation an XF and X model? I’m looking at the 4 iron specifically and noticed they are both the same length and loft, so is there a difference? Are they both easy to hit? Is one a lower more penetrating ball flight and better off the tee? Sent from my iPhone...
  5. barryboymunro

PXG Profile

I know this will have been talked about before but could not find anything on searches. What PXG 0311 model would be most similar to p790 gen 1 including profile, loft etc Thanks in a advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. barryboymunro

Flipper

I’ve always been a flipper and play to a decent standard but I’m making a real conscious effort to have my hands leading the club face at impact but I can’t quite get it. Any advice or drills to work on having those damn hands ahead at impact? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. barryboymunro

Golo S rust?

Hi, I have a Golo S that I hardly use and I noticed some small light brown spots on it, two areas. Is this rust on the black finish? How would I remove it? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. barryboymunro

Biomatch Golf

Sorry if this has already been posted, I did search and found nothing. My friend recently got this done on his clubs and thinks it’s amazing. He scored his first ever under par round and got an his first ever ace since he got the system installed last week. Most likely a coincidence but the...
  9. barryboymunro

Good on the range crap on the course

Hey guys, Needing some advice. I practice quite a lot, more than I play probably and I practice well, hit the ball well but when I get on the course more often than not I am having terrible rounds. My ball striking is so inconsistent with fatting it or thinning it, slicing it the lot. I need...
  10. barryboymunro

M6 & Swingweight

Hi, I am going to knock 1inch off my M6 which will drop the club 6 swingweight points. How much weight would I need to add to the head to get it back up those 6 points? Does anyone know what the weight of the screw in the back of the M6 is? Thanks Barry
  11. barryboymunro

Wild driver fitting

Looking for advice. Went for a driver fitting today as it is one of the only areas I’ve not been properly fit. My driving is usually pretty good with my bad shot being a pish right but today it was wild, I was all over the place but mainly left. My own driver (original M2) was showing nearly...
  12. barryboymunro

Vokey issue

Can anyone tell me if they’ve had a similar issue with their vokeys? Mine are starting to get small holes in them all over the head. It’s almost like they are porous. They were not all bought at the same time so it’s not from the same batch as such. Titleist asked me to send them in for a...
  13. barryboymunro

Vokey D grind substitute?

Hi guys, I done the online fitting for SM7’s but ideally I’d rather the SM6 as the price point is more attractive. They fit for the D grind in the 58 but what grind would this be on the SM6? Just an M or something else? I’ve reached out to Titleist but not got back to me. Thanks Sent from...
  14. barryboymunro

Mi Putting Template

I was just wondering if anyone has tried this, reviews are really good. https://youtu.be/LzvQiNsFcPs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. barryboymunro

Taylormade warranty

Hey guys, Sorry if this has been discussed before. Bought an M2 5 wood and the shaft cracked (nothing to do with TM or a dodgie product) and I managed to get a replacement shaft. Called TM who said they’d send a new ferrule out to me but nothing ever arrived. Called them back today and they...
  16. barryboymunro

M2 fairway ferrule

Hi, can anyone tell me the size of ferrule I need for a 2017 M2 5 wood? Going to put the stock shaft in. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. barryboymunro

Gullane 1

Played Gullane 1 today, Scottish Open was held there in 15 where Fowler won and it's there next year. Enjoyable course, narrow fairways, deep bunkers and winds off the sea make it a really tough track! Got paired with a gentleman from San Francisco and he was a delight to play with. Sent...
  18. barryboymunro

TEI3 Screws

Hi, Can anyone tell me if these screws are the right ones for a TEI3? https://www.accu.co.uk/en/cap-head-screws/165060-SSC-1-72-3-16-A2-BL Thanks in advance
  19. barryboymunro

GPS Distance differences

Sorry if this has been answered but completed a search and could not find anything. I was having a round with the mother-in-law the other day and she has a Garmin GPS watch but there is also GPS in the carts. The differences in distances between the cart and watch are pretty huge and she only...
  20. barryboymunro

Current set up

Hi guys, Just a few pictures of my current set up, nothing too fancy but all play well. Putter can change from one in the bag to 3 others depending on what greens I'm playing. 52 wedge is actually Bent to 50. Only changes I may make are wedges and possibly 5 wood. I chop and change from the...
Back