Search results for query: *

1. DougE

Recycled golf balls and alligators

Don't know if this has already been discussed somewhere in these threads, but I couldn't find anything pertaining to it when I used the search feature (which is hard to believe based on some of the other inconsequential stuff I've seen discussed here.;)) So I thought I'd ask one of the deepest...
  2. DougE

Do you use more than one shaft model in your iron set?

We often use different shafts in our drivers, fairways and hybrids because we have different performance needs from each. Well, in my mind, I think many of us could use different performances from our irons too, yet nearly everyone seems to put one type of shaft in their entire set. For me, I...
  3. DougE

A few utility iron shaft questions for all you fitting wizards:

Forgive the long length of this, but a little pre-qualifying info might be necessary to receive a good response. I purchased a "very slightly used" (virtually new) Titleist U500 4 utility iron a few weeks ago, from a guy who had added it to his set of Titleist 100s with Tensei White AV Series...
  4. DougE

Tour Tempo App

Has anyone used this Tour Tempo app? I purchased it yesterday (24.99 @ the Apple app store) because I have been spending a lot of time focusing on tempo over the last few months (without using an app) and have seen some very positive results. Now I want to speed up my tempo a little, while...
  5. DougE

Hello from Central Maryland

First time poster, but been perusing THP for many years. Decided it's time to join in the discussions. I'm a respectable (at times) senior player out of Worthington Manor GC in Urbana, where I've been a long-time member. I play exclusively Titleist equipment, top to bottom of the bag for over...
Back