Search results for query: *

1. dmehrl23

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Wow the swag is insane!! The all logos head cover is awesome
  2. dmehrl23

Winter full of sim swings: Will it translate to the course?

Haha yep worked for me!! As long as you are practicing with a purpose you’ll see improvements. Also it was mentioned in the thread but managing expectations is a big one. Obviously dealing with less variables in sim than real life so it’s not exact translation but any improvements in your...
  3. dmehrl23

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Haha hey it’ll be good practice for your next shot at redemption! I was gonna say I do not remember that being in mine last month 😂
  4. dmehrl23

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Gotta go with Smooth Criminals, logo is just too good! Enjoy Briggs and hope everyone brings their A game (and Smooth Criminals bring their A+ game 😉)
  5. dmehrl23

Your favorite golf trend(s) that didn't last?

Hahah so you’re out on the 7” inseam
  6. dmehrl23

Tour Event LIV Miami 2024 Apr 5-7

They just showed a tweet on broadcast talking about group specific coverage, but I can’t seem to find that on LIV app. Anyone know if that’s available now or a coming soon type thing? I prefer to watch feature group coverage on PGA Tour Live and would like to do the same with LIV if possible
  7. dmehrl23

You Have $10

Chicken Biscuit - $2 Fresh Brewed Coffee - $2 Georgia Peach Ice Cream Sandwich - $2.50 Georgia Pecan Caramel Popcorn - $1.50 Fresh Brewed Iced Tea - $2
  8. dmehrl23

State your allegiance! Red or Blue?

Red of course! Unfortunately just realized dates don’t work for me this year 😢 but I’ll be rooting on Team Hackers to stop the streak!
  9. dmehrl23

Can we define reasonable…
  10. dmehrl23

I had one of these and really liked it until it started to legit burn me lol I think the back started to get floppy or something and exposed the beads to the sun which would heat em up and then would be hot to the touch. Happened two rounds in a row wearing it so I pitched it after that
  11. dmehrl23

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Just caught up on end of the round, wow what a comeback and finish on 18th! Amazing experience and safe travels home everyone!
  12. dmehrl23

Stay in your lane or try different (golf equipment)?

For irons I think I found a good lane for me and will be sticking to it. Last year I tried Mizuno, Srixon, Taylormade and Callaway irons, mainly in players to players distance categories, and settled on Cobra King Tours. I just really like the blend of looks and performance in this category and...
  13. dmehrl23

CONTEST 2024 Callaway Fairway 14 Contest #TeamTudor

Very cool!! Some good entries so far, I think this bag is gonna find a good home!
  14. dmehrl23

Are You A Course Planner?

Yeah for a few courses I’ve used the Decade golf approach before playing them for first time. Look at google earth and plot out where driver would go (distance and dispersion) and pick a target that gives best chance of avoiding trouble. Very similar to the ShotScope MyStrategy.
  15. dmehrl23

Choose your waffle

Gotta go E, it’s a little boring but the rest of the options are just doing too much for me and take away from the actual waffle
  16. dmehrl23

CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

Congrats and well deserved!! Looking forward to following along and seeing the rest of team THP!
  17. dmehrl23

3rd best thing that happened in golf today

Hahah wow that was awesome, spiked that ball with some authority
  18. dmehrl23

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Mitsubishi Experience

Congrats guys!!! Ballyhack gonna be awesome!
  19. dmehrl23

EXPERIENCE The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I didn’t actually play Briggs on sim, just random courses (usually whatever course PGA was at that week). There is a beta version of Briggs on TGC2019 but developer either gave up or is still in development 🤷‍♂️
Back