Search results for query: *

1. ClubberLang

So I just bought this...

Did I do good? I wanted the 3D printed Cobra Agera (sp?)...but $475cdn for a putter when I'm not expected to make the tour any time soon was a bit out of my wife's price bracket [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  2. ClubberLang

Srixon Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE

I will 100% play these. I really don't care what a ball looks like, I just have trouble following a white ball into the air and locating it even on the fairway. I like orange or red balls normally, so this is something I am looking forward to trying. Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  3. ClubberLang

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Dustin Johnson. Bridgestone e12 contact. (Yellow please [emoji8]) Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  4. ClubberLang

Would you save your bag?

Nope. Plus it's a good excuse to go out and buy new stuff. [emoji106][emoji4] Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  5. ClubberLang

Review Arccos Caddie Link Review

Yeah, probably no good. I leave my glove on for putting too. I didn't think of that. Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  6. ClubberLang

Wow, I may try that next. Thank you. Also for future, in the Arcoss app you will find a 'find my link' feature, so if you lose it on the course again it will take you right to it. Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  7. ClubberLang

I just tried it on the glove in my kitchen, and you honestly cannot feel it. I'm doing 18 later and shall report my findings. [emoji106] Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  8. ClubberLang

I was clipping mine to my pocket, but it would miss 90% of putts. One day I forgot to knock it off after charging, so it was dead (annoying) so I used my phone...my phone was much more accurate. I believe it's due to my outwear sometimes covering the Link? I was curious today of maybe finding a...
  9. ClubberLang

Inside or Outside of the Box?

After playing terrible with my father's old Ben Sayers for years, now I'm doing pretty good using the Cleveland HDs...I can safely say I'll stay in my comfort zone. [emoji4] Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  10. ClubberLang

Hello from Vancouver

Coquitlam. [emoji106][emoji4] Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  11. ClubberLang

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I'm off to Google about this. Sounds interesting. [emoji106] Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  12. ClubberLang

Hello from Vancouver

Thank you! Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  13. ClubberLang

Hello from Vancouver

Thank you! I got back into golf because my eldest (15) wanted to play and my other son (10) is just starting. So I joined the 12 executive course at Westwood Plateau, close to home and only $1600 for the 3 of us. [emoji106] Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  14. ClubberLang

Hello from Vancouver

Hi, stumbled upon here while googling for a way to get my Arcoss sensors to recognise my putts. Not sure how much I'll be posting, see how time goes. Taken up golf again after a 15 year hiatus. Doing much better now I'm older. Have a good day everyone. Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
Back