Search results for query: *

1. RabidWombats

For Sale FS/FT - Scotty Cameron Greatest Hits Towel (NIB)

For Sale or Trade Greatest Hits Towel still in the bag. I've had this since the release and just haven't used it. Would prefer someone who is going to use it have it. Sale Price - $250 Trade Interests - 2014ish Golo3, Del Mar, or Apex UW. Not looking for anything mint. Looking for gamers that...
  2. RabidWombats

Playing Belle Meade CC in Nashville today, subtitled; Rabid Plays a Bucket List Course...

The course is a par 72, 6,885-yard from the tips. Donald J. Ross did the original layout but the course has undergone work over the years from Rees Jones and Bryce Swanson. The course has Bermuda grass fairways and bent grass greens. From what I've read and heard from friends who have played...
  3. RabidWombats

Kansas City Recommendations.

I will be in Kansas City, MO the week of 22 AUG. Have almost all day on Monday free. Was looking to get a round in but seeing a lot of places already booked up. Tiffany Greens, Painted Hills are both booked solid, Shoal Creek has some afternoon. Anyone have any other places they recommend?
  4. RabidWombats

Callaway Golf Clothing

Question for all you that may have shopped in the "Husky" section growing up. Looking at Callaway has a big and tall section. How do their sizes run? Do you find them true to size? Run small?
  5. RabidWombats

Georgetown, TX Recommendations?

Will be in Georgetown, TX next week, Mon-Thursday night. Did a little Googling on courses and it looks like almost everything is a Country Club. Any munis around for a quick evening 9?
  6. RabidWombats

One year on THP.

Here's to one year on THP, and what a year it has been. First off thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for creating and maintaining such a cool corner of the internet. I have always been a serial lurker on the internet and I don't know why. I have been on a forum for my alma mater since its inception...
  7. RabidWombats

South Eastern Kentucky

I typically find myself in Southeastern Kentucky several times a year. Pineville, Corbin, Middlesboro, Harlan area.... Heading up there for quick trip next week. Will have a little free time this week so I was looking around for a course to play. Came across Wasiota Winds or the Middlesboro...
  8. RabidWombats

Los Angeles / Anaheim Recs?

Have a work trip out to Anaheim area in a couple weeks. Fights either into LAX or SNA both arrive late morning. Looking for course recommendations. One of the guys is all about finding a bucket list type course, I am indifferent as long as it is not a complete mess. What say ye THP?
  9. RabidWombats

Who all stayed up late and caught Dune last night? Thoughts? **No Spoilers**

I went a saw it last night. Wanted to see it in theatres before watching it on HBO. I have made it through the first three books in the series. The fourth one just didn't grab me like the others. As far as the movie I thought it did as good of a job as it could in bringing the first half of...
  10. RabidWombats

Raleigh Recs?

Quick trip to Raleigh next week. Looking at fitting in a round on Tuesday afternoon. Flying in and then heading east towards Falls Lake. Staying in the Triangle Town Center Area. Most stuff looks private. Reviews for Wildwood Green make it sound like its a really slow round. Anyone have a...
  11. RabidWombats

For any of you Fed types looking like we get a day off tomorrow.

Bonus golf day maybe?
  12. RabidWombats

Fresno Golf Recs?

Looking at a quick trip in and out of Fresno. Flight schedules being crap the choices are leave Nashville at zero dark thirty and arrive in at lunch or leave in the afternoon and get there late night. I am leaning towards the lunch arrival with the hopes of sneaking in 18 before heading out...
  13. RabidWombats

Greetings from Nashville...

Wanted to drop in and say hello to the THP Community and introduce myself. I have lived in Nashville for almost 13 years and work as a geotechnical enginear enjineer ingineer, I does math good. Have "golfed" most of my life, but always casually. Was a military brat and my Pops was stationed at...
Back