Search results for query: *

1. Briton G

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

I havent gotten a big sample size yet but my only Ohio round was with quite a bit of wind and I did not notice any issues like this into the wind but also like I said I have only played 1 windy round so far.
  2. Briton G

Sports Memorabilia Thread

I have a few ideas I think would be cool to get custom mini's done if I ever get some "Play money".
  3. Briton G

Sports Memorabilia Thread

Love all the mini helmets! Those are some of my favorite memorabilia you can get!
  4. Briton G

Aaron Boone Ejected Because of Fan

I don’t like the Yankees but this is wild on the umpires haha
  5. Briton G

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

This is awesome to see! Someone who helped get this incredible event become what it is! Can’t wait to see what is in store for the next GD team!!
  6. Briton G

2024 Callaway Apex UW

The UW is one of the biggest surprised in my bags this year and sure glad I gave it a shot also! Glad to hear you are having success with it!
  7. Briton G

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

Up until last night it has been by far my favorite shaft in a UT... It was the last 10 shots I hit so was getting little wore down.
  8. Briton G

Got some work in on a sim last night, I cannot wait to get these back on the grass tomorrow most likely.. I love the sound and feel. I put a UST Linq in one of my UT and then a Dart V in the other... and the 2 shafts are wildly different feels. I didn't expect them to feel as different as they...
  9. Briton G

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on that combo!
  10. Briton G

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

JB might get his Membership revocted if that happens.... We are going to be at the zoo until close pretty much :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  11. Briton G

Finally caught up.. but will soon fall behind again.... for it is my sons birthday and we are going to the zoo.... but nice first round cant wait to see what movement we get with alt shot!
  12. Briton G

Finally caught up! Great start to the event.. swag first is one of my favorite things! Then the dinner😍.. A bunker contest with big prize!? Congrats to the winner!
  13. Briton G

Amazing!!! That head over is a sweet momento
  14. Briton G

Very far behind… been very busy… will catch up… must catch up
  15. Briton G

I was in awe of th way @Canadan hit his UT at the GD....I just havent been able to follow suite just yet. With some practice it will come. I hope
  16. Briton G

I want to gush about the UTs... I just have not connected well with them so far. The UW has outshined it as of now... once the season kicks off and i get more swings I am hoping it levels out a bit!!
  17. Briton G

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Those are some great gains! Hopefully you can get one in sooner. 2 weeks isn’t too bad if you are gaining 20 yards!!
  18. Briton G

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

I like changing the shaft for 2 reasons… gives the putter a better look to my eye personally.. either the KBs GPS that has a ton of different colors… or the all in which is all black… and also it gives the putter a different feel I. Which both the shafts names have completely different feels but...
Back