Search results for query: *

1. Browndog

Lexi Thompson switching to MaxFli Tour golf balls

Saw today that Lexi Thompson has committed to playing the MaxFli Tour golf ball. Was curious what ball she was going to play after last week’s announcement that she was no longer playing the Bridgestone Tour B ball. I have been playing the Bridgestone Tour BRX and the MaxFli Tour ball over the...
  2. Browndog

Headed to the 2024 PGA Show

Heading to the PGA Show next week. Will be there Tuesday through Friday. Looking forward to seeing and trying a bunch of stuff and maybe even playing some golf while I’m there. Who else will be in Orlando next week?
  3. Browndog

Best Tour Edge clubs ever made

Been a fan of Tour Edge clubs since the CBX and XCG7 models. Glad to see in the 2023 Golf Digest Hot list that was published recently a Hall of Fame of 36 clubs from the last 20 years was included. Tour Edge fairway woods are on that list. I’m curious, based on your experience with the brand...
  4. Browndog

Anyone going to the PGA Show?

Heading to the PGA Show next week in Orlando, FL and was wondering who else will be there?
  5. Browndog

Hitting up on Driver

For the last few years my coach has been telling me, “If you could learn to hit up on driver you would gain 20 yards.” My angle of attack has been consistently been between 1 and 2 degrees down on driver. As a result I have been lofting my driver up and have been fit into shafts that help me...
  6. Browndog

Cobra Forged Tec Utility Iron

Any THPers out there playing the Cobra Forged Tec Utility Iron? I currently have a Tour Edge EXS Ti 22 degree 4 utility iron and it is so easy and fun to hit while also being insanely long. Am considering getting the Cobra Forged Tec 4 utility iron as a 15th club to switch in and out of my bag...
Back