Search results for query: *

1. A

PB and J Sandwich, cut or not cut

I was sitting here watching the news when Mrs. Ab Normal asked me to make her a Peanutbutter and Jelly sandwich. To be fair she has a hurt back and can't walk but that's another story. Anyway I of course said sure and proceeded to make her sandwich. Peanutbutter and Grape Jelly on white bread...
  2. A

Practice in your back yard (so to Speak)

I was wondering if anyone does this or something similar, I live on a lake in a wooded community so my ability to practice in my yard id limited. So, to solve this problem I have taken to going down to the community beach in the morning before anyone gets there. I of course practice sand...
  3. A

Practice in your Back yard ( so to speak)

some how I posted this twice my bad
  4. A

Single Playing Through

Yesterday at my weekly league we were playing along at a good pace. We were the last foursome in the league this week, there were four foursomes ahead and there were no spaces in the holes between us. Anyway as we were playing we noticed a Single behind us and occasionally he would have to...
  5. A

Bring your own Putter or Not to Miniature Golf

Every year our family plays a Miniature Golf Tournament to remember my Father in Law. We call it the Searsucker Open. You must wear searsucker to compete. Anyway, as the kids have gotten older the competition has become rather stiff along with a lot of trash talking among the cousins (all in...
  6. A

New guy from upstate NY

Hi I'n relatively new here and am glad to say so. There is a lot of information about the game to be gleaned from all of the members. There is something I am wondering, exactly what is the round disc thing with the THP logo on it that was sent to me in the mail? Though it is very cute I am at...
  7. A

Cleveland CBX2 Wedges

Just ordered new wedges, Cleveland CBX2 52, 56, and a 60. I figured it was about time it's been a while and I can't wait to get them in the bag. Hoping these will help with the short game
Back