Search results for query: *

1. Singlestick

Any ideas people!! My swing!

All comments appreciated! Feeling quite happy with it at the minute but always looking for little things to improve!
  2. Singlestick

£95 ($140) to spend in Pro Shop...

NOT including actual clubs, what can people suggest i buy that will help me the most. Reason i say no clubs is that i am happy with what i have, all pretty new, new grips etc.... I have a GPS, waterproofs, umbrella, trolley etc and all the normal accesories a golf nut has in their bag, so can...
  3. Singlestick

R300 / R400 shafts

Just a quick one..whats the difference between 300 and 400's? Thanks
  4. Singlestick

Sun Mountain Service (Europe) Part II

So some may remember my issue with the bag retainer parts on my V1 Speedcart, one email and they sent me two new sets which was great. Playing my mid week round this week i was feeling a vibration at the front end (anyone would thing its a motorbike or something!)...only close inspection the...
  5. Singlestick

South West UK Golf Talk

Continued from http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?22626-13-Degree-3-Wood My best around FIlton is 78. Which ive done twice. Both times 10 pars 8 bogeys. Currently battling early 80's most weeks. Just two or three holes around knacker me. The 7th normally and 17 or 18. 18...
  6. Singlestick

Yuyuri Wedges

After declaring my love for all things Vokey....check this lot out... http://www.madeinjapangolf.com/results.asp?catid=1 The Yuyuri chilli wedge looks :banana: :hypnotized: Sorry, cant even spell it right, they've put me in a daze! YURURI...
  7. Singlestick

Reviews for Taylormade TP Irons (2008/9?) ??

Anyone know if any reviews for these irons are on THP, ive put a picture below to show which irons i mean (so many tp/tour preferred names out there it seems).... Thanks in advance.
  8. Singlestick

Sun Mountain Customer Service (Europe)

I have had a V1 Speedcart for over two years now, no problems at all with it, rolls for ages with the slightest of pushes on flat ground (only downside to that is that i pushed it onto what i thought was flat ground only for it to speed off down a hill and into a ditch at about 50 mph!! No...
  9. Singlestick

The various levels of Custom Fitting/my experience

So i won a set of irons in the club champs two years ago, had my pick of the trial club bag to get an idea at first, tried AP2's, Exotics, TM Burner and Nike Split Cavity's plus others that have gone from my mind. Note i was using Nike Pro Combo's before, stiff shaft (Taylormade R7 regular a...
  10. Singlestick

Hi Y'all

About time i joined a golf forum i think, and this seems to be the best one as many of the reviews ive read have originated here! Member of www.filtongolfclub.co.uk handicap 12.4. Recently come down from 13. Love talking about golf almost as much as i love playing the game! :D
Back