Search results for query: *

1. B

What golf stuff did you buy today?

My sons bought me a titleist hat for my birthday
  2. B

Callaway, sure out 2 60 wedge.
  3. B

Arthritis and Grip Size, Type, Material?

Those crossed my mind while deciding what grips for my irons.
  4. B

I could then finger baseball grip with the jumbo max grips . But I need to relax grip more as well. I still want to to kill it over 300 before all this arthritis. But settle for 225 nowadays at 45.
  5. B

I use the midsize. Mcc+4 less tapered helps with lower hand
  6. B

I have tried and working on that. For me depends on grip. Last set irons was fmax with jumbo max grips worked fine but gapping with OL irons was terrible
  7. B

What's the theragun ?
  8. B

I also have PSA in hands , changed grips several times. Currently on mcc+4 less Tapered midsize. Hit a bucket with 9 yr old yesterday and today my right hand is hurting like hell. Have graphite shafts in 718 ap1. Just got them and changing grips from stock to those mcc+4 LT. Does anyone tape...
  9. B

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

So I went to range to get a somewhat distance on my new to me clubs. Not sure what is missing club wise Driver- 220 ish (ts1) 3 wood 200 (g425 max) 7 iron 160ish (718 ap1 ) 8 iron was 150 9 was 140 Still working the wedges out. Need a separate day. 8 was
  10. B

New from North Carolina

Thanks neighbor lop
  11. B

Ping 425 max 3 wood is as they say ! Traded my cobra fmax one length irons on it , hit it today and well easier on the eyes watching it launch and straight vs driver and as long . Well to me as I'm a beginner again . Relearning as I'm 70 disabled vs last time played good
  12. B

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

So they as good as they say. Cool deal
  13. B

I've been looking at those wedges last two days in stores. They looked forgiving Was trying to get eyes on the sure out and the smart soles wedges and those cbx2 seem to be nice from review's.
  14. B

Hope this is the right thread for this. Picked up a used sm7 56 I believe is a chrome polish. The sole is a s grind. Got it cheap after a sale. Curious to the wear on the sole if this is normal. And if anyone restores there's.
  15. B

Took my 9yr son to a range and let him warm up some and they had a 4 par 3 course and let him experience that. He got a good look at short game . And I got a good refresher as well after 12 yrs since playing. Last day of a week long easter break and he is more hooked.
  16. B

Picked up a used ts1 driver and a Ping425 max 3wood. Also picked up a sm8 56 sand wedge used at play it again sports. 25 % off. Came out to 24 Dollars for the wedge
  17. B

New from North Carolina

Hey neighbor !
  18. B

Set of 718 ap1 7-pw,48 irons . Still working on a driver that fits well with my swing speed. Xrspeed and cobra LTd not doing it well.
  19. B

Your 2021 Grip Choice?

Mcc+4 less tapered with 3 tapes. Feels better with arthritic hands
  20. B

High handicap/beginner

I went to my golf range and they had a 718 ap1 7 iron available to try on the range and it was very easy to hit felt great And was very consistent and I was hitting what I was able to hit a 7 at last yr. Very impressed. So I ordered a used set 7-pw With graphite shaft. The iron I tested had...
Back