Search results for query: *

1. FrankA

FS: Cleveland Golf CG Black Driver 9* Stiff

Used CG Black Driver 265gm with 39g Miyazaki Stiff Shaft. Light signs of wear on face and sole. No sky marks, crown is clean. Well taken care of. Standard Length. Price: $125 shipped to CONUS only. Paypal only (money sent as gift so you pay the fees)
  2. FrankA

Happy birthday, Hawk!

Happy Birthday Hawk! Facebook said it was your special day today
  3. FrankA

American Horror Story - Asylum

Love FX Shows About the show... Set in 1964, American Horror Story: Asylum takes us into a Church-run haven for the criminally insane, ruled with an iron fist by Sister Jude (Jessica Lange), a nun with a troubled past. Inside this locked down facility, danger lurks around every corner. From...
  4. FrankA

FS: Ping Anser Driver 9.5 800 Regular Shaft

Ping Anser Driver 9.5* with Ping TFC 800 D Regular Shaft. Price: $295 shipped (CONUS only) This club is almost completely new. Comes with Headcover and Wrench. Stock Ping Grip. A note about this shaft. It plays much stiffer than a lot of regular shafts and will hand swing speeds up to a 100...
  5. FrankA

FS: SeeMore M5x CS 35" RH Putter

SeeMore M5x CS 35" RH Putter. Price: $195 shipped (CONUS only) I purchased this used off of ebay. I believe it is standard lie and the weight is increased to 370g. I changed the grip to a Winn Mid Size. It has a couple of small marks on the face but is pretty clean otherwise. I tried to...
  6. FrankA

FS: Taylormade RBZ 3H and 4H

Taylormade RBZ 3 hybrid. RH (regular non tour version) Stiff Taylormade Shaft Winn DriTac stand grip in good condition. Headcover included. Price: $70 Shipped (conus only) Condition: Face/sole show normal wear. Small area on edge where crown meets face has some small scratches, I tried to...
  7. FrankA

FS: Scor 3 Wedge Set 49, 53, 57

HvScor Golf Wedges - Lofts 49*, 53*, 57*. Standard L/L/L (Never bent or modified in anyway). Firm Genius 12 Steel KBSshafts. Winn Dri Tac Red / Black standard size grips, fairly new. I also have the divot tool and bag tag as well, included from original order. Some scratches and bag wear...
  8. FrankA

2012 Adams Speedline Tech Driver

I saw this in Golf Digest this month and there are some details available on the net. It sounds like it will be out in July and be paired with a Matrix shaft. Adams equipment always gets me excited for some reason. Here are the Golf digest pics, hopefully more will be added soon.
  9. FrankA

WTB (Possibly): Boccieri 3W 3H 4H

I was just wondering if anyone had any of these clubs on the forum that they were willing to part with. I would prefer a stiff shaft. Send me a PM if you are willing to part with them.
  10. FrankA

FS: Cleveland 588 Wedges (3)

I have a set of Cleveland 588's Satin Finish Tour Concept Wedge Shaft. Standard l/l/l. Very good condition. Winn Dri Tac Standard Grips Loft - Bounce: 48-8 52-8 56-14 - All 2 dots. These have NEVER been bent. Price: $200 for the set + shipping (CONUS)- Pay Pal Only - Payment must be received...
  11. FrankA

FS: Never Compromise Sub30 Type 10 - Great Condition

I have a Never Compromise Sub 30 Type 10 putter for sale. 35" in length. Standard loft and lie angle. I have replaced the grip with a Winn Midsize. Minimum use, just prefer a mallet. This putter really has an exceptional insert if you have not tried one yet. Original Headcover included...
  12. FrankA

Ask The Pro - Stuck on Back Foot

Hi GolfTEC, I was hoping for the some tips/drills to help with a problem I have noticed. I have been hitting my irons much better but when I get up to my hybrids and then FW I get stuck on my back foot. I have a little bit of a mental block as well and just don't make the same movement...
  13. FrankA

FS: RH Adams CB2 Irons 4-GW Stiff KBS Tour 90 shafts

Adams CB2's Irons 4-GW with stiff steel KBS tour 90 shafts. Standard L/L/L Played from last September until now. Very good shape. Normal wear and I'm carry a decent handicap so there are some toe scars on the face. I have tried to illustrate this in the pics. Otherwise in great...
  14. FrankA

FS: Nike VRs 10.5 Driver - Stiff Stock Shaft

Hi all, I am still fully in love with my G20 driver although the Nike came very close I am keeping the G20 in play. This driver delivers great distance and is very forgiving. So, I really don't need a extra clubs laying around and thought I would put it in the hands of someone who can use...
  15. FrankA

How do OEM's choose a stock shaft for their product?

How does a OEM decide on a stock shaft with new clubs? Some are making their own and others are using other manufacturers. Do they put a lot of thought and effort into or go to the lowest or highest bidder?
  16. FrankA

FS: SeeMore Si3, Corza Ghost, Adams V3 Hybrids

I have some great clubs in the garage not currently in use and would love to get them out to you guys to play. Don't be afraid to make offers. Thanks for taking a look. 1) SeeMore Si3 Nickel finish 35" Putter. This thing is in perfect condition. Original grip and head cover. $Make me an...
  17. FrankA

Like True Blue Golf Plantation on Facebook - Win Big

Just saw this tweet and thought THP would help them out! Hey Everybody, We want to give a golf vacation away! Please get your friends to like our page, once we reach 1,500 friends we will have a random draw to give away a 3 night 3 round golf vacation for 4 at True Blue Resort to play True...
  18. FrankA

TGW Bridgestone J40 Contest

Saw this surfing around today. Sign up to win cool bridgestone gear. Here is a link. http://www.tgw.com/about/contest.jsp?em=frankangotti%40gmail.com&fn=Frank&ln=Angotti&contest=5228
  19. FrankA

Energy Drinks & Shots

Be careful with these things...especially if out in the hot sun golfing all day. Had to admit a few people back in the day to the hospital for abnormally high heart rates.
  20. FrankA

What's the best way to be active and not annoying in the forum?

Looking for advice from those who have been around for a while. Tap Tap Tapatalk
Back