Search results for query: *

1. Wake

Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

Everytime I watch him play I never want to use a full follow through again. That sawed off finish is just cool.
  2. Wake

One of the 10 that didn't choak away a 5 hole lead on the past 24 hours.
  3. Wake

I can't come up with any reason to have Rickie out there as the final match.
  4. Wake

I've assumed it came from a fan who had been an ass all day. If not then yes the caddie was an idiot.
  5. Wake

I love this course so much. I think it might be my favorite course outside the US. It doesn't appear Team USA agrees with me.
  6. Wake

Tommy Gainey 'Two Gloves' Arrested In Major Prostitution Sting

Lol as soon as I saw the thread title I thought "I'm sure it was in Polk"
  7. Wake

The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

If you tuned into the Lightning Penguins game, you saw a very awesome ceremony Pre game celebrating the medal of honor recipients. I will try to post the video if I find it. Pretty dang cool.
  8. Wake

How do you like your burger?

Medium at a good restaurant, medium well somewhere I don't trust.
  9. Wake

The Happy Thread

My life got alot better this week!
  10. Wake

Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Dont think so, I feel like that was on the back?
  11. Wake

2019-2020 College Football Thread

He looked absolutely terrified on the side line. No way should Kentucky have been so conservative with a freshman kicker. Florida looks so much better with that head case Franks not leading the offense.
  12. Wake

The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I'm more than happy to see the Leafs out themselves in cap hell, but not when it is screwing with Point negotiations.
  13. Wake

2019-2020 College Football Thread

The Big 10 is having a down right awful day. Big 12 is on the opposite end of the spectrum.
  14. Wake

Auto Racing Thread

One of the worst crashes I've seen in a long time. Super sad, the kid looked to be headed to F1.
  15. Wake

Auto Racing Thread

Ferrari is just snake but this year. Vettel still should have won in Canada, Leclerc should have won Bahrain and now Leclerc runs a great race only to get run down by a possessed Verstappen. I hope Red Bull can keep the momentum moving forward.
  16. Wake

Auto Racing Thread

Absolutely BS, don't race too hard, you might accidentally stay in front then get penalized, ruined what could have been a great finish.
  17. Wake

Auto Racing Thread

Its unwatchable at this point. They have just destroyed that sport.
  18. Wake

Auto Racing Thread

I watched it on a delay, but what a finish. Happy for the Frenchman. Rossi was on a tear, but it wasn't enough.
  19. Wake

Auto Racing Thread

I have nothing against him, other than his neck tattoo he seems cool. I find myself always pulling against him anyway, Mercedes and his dominance is boring.
  20. Wake

Auto Racing Thread

Boy Hamilton comes off as a baby, having won the race after all the complaining. Great driving performance for sure though.
Back