Search results for query: *

1. Hitsnmisses

Jimmy Choo x Malbon

So we will have haute couture … on the fairways and greens … That’s all we need some , fashionably dressed , shallow types , ( see influencers etc ) parading , over the fairways and greens like it the runway .. at ( insert here ) In every product there’s a price point on return on investment...
  2. Hitsnmisses

ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Limited Series Coming Soon

“ New level “ I think it was
  3. Hitsnmisses

ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Limited Series Coming Soon

Arrived Melbourne Australia 🇦🇺 Yesterday , Will be worn this weekend. Big thanks to @jdtox ( passed thanks on private message) Thp staff And US postal service
  4. Hitsnmisses

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

What you suggesting is logic and commonsense… hahaha not sure that’s in abundance these days .. you can multitask very easy in golf course .. Though some do need to be told what to do
  5. Hitsnmisses

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

What hasn’t , been factored in also is That this demographic is skilled and enthusiastic to play Not everyone who takes a club out there will have the same level of enthusiasm Iam not talking about , say for this demographic which by its nature is a enthusiastic and skilled afficianados...
  6. Hitsnmisses

What's your walk out song if you're a boxer/fighter?

Just quiet little ballad … on the walk to the ring )
  7. Hitsnmisses

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Arrived today 😊👍
  8. Hitsnmisses

Is it wrong to wear (golf) merch if you’ve never been there?

I wouldn’t wear something …. Makes for awkward conversation if someone asked you opinions or what your experience was like at a venue That said don’t often buy a polo etc .. be a hat/ cap … from a venue either , more a tee marker or something like that
  9. Hitsnmisses

If you could: New Like Emoji edition

And as per @jb8396 Jason day also asked for this …to be to the list added too 😂
  10. Hitsnmisses

The Masters is in a slump

I think then the havoc and indecision and influence the weather has , is just another challenge to be considered and overcome … the field equally contends with it ) thanks
  11. Hitsnmisses

Will Tiger win again?

Reminds me , a fraction of those legends who perform the honorary tee off at the Masters …. Yes they were ,,,. ( insert here ) but that’s long past them , they a but shadows of their former selves …. Tiger is , prematurely, by virtue of his physical issues , unable to endure the tournament...
  12. Hitsnmisses

Is Augusta , a typically wind minimal or windless place ? I have no weather knowledge of the area
  13. Hitsnmisses

Question , without any insight ? Why would pushing tees up ? Be better than the taking back , in both scenarios wind affected ? Would think that wind influence , would cause maybe greater errors on longer hole ?
  14. Hitsnmisses

Is Golf a Sport?

Also … a original Olympic sport , both Ancient and modern Olympics.
  15. Hitsnmisses

Is Golf a Sport?

Correct
  16. Hitsnmisses

Lee Trevino

Absolutely , colourful and personality with politeness and ability and skill that reaped tournament wins … Should be a subject for rookies and those on the way up ,,, yes you maybe good at this game , but being good to people counts equally …
  17. Hitsnmisses

Is Golf a Sport?

Golf , without hesitation is a sport , and far in front of others mentioned as sports .. Do you use a “ ball “ to play it ? … yes Do you , change your shoes to play it ? Do you have a specific venue to play it ? There is , a element of skill , athleticism, strategy. Isn’t a part time ...
  18. Hitsnmisses

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

So took my Max out on its first excursion.. l Had it set @11.25 deg, played a tough championship course , so driving , premium. Very interesting, results some rubbish , poor execution by me … lots of height which gave me smile , distance was approx where previous driver is … Will readjust back...
  19. Hitsnmisses

The Ball Rollback - thoughts and observations

Interesting that rollback to protect courses ,., hasn’t factored in physical conditioning of players .. @wadesworld , noted high school players ability , as an example typically the world population , has evolved also - Taller . Stronger , healthier … and then we factor in , diets and...
  20. Hitsnmisses

Who is dressing Jason Day?

A stylist , clearly isn’t involved … I have a theory , that it’s a bet , .. “ how long can you wear that brand and style “ “ Betcha a can “ “ Betcha ya can’t “ ….
Back