Search results for query: *

1. lmaz806

FS: Bettinardi Queen Bee #7

We are going to be moving back up north so I will need to thin the herd some and pick up a little moving cash. As much as I would like to hear what you have to trade, I'm just not looking for anything right now. Well maybe a new snow blower might interest me, on second thought,no it doesn't! All...
  2. lmaz806

FS: Callaway Apex CF-16 Irons 6-AW - Recoil 95 F3 Shafts

We are going to be moving back up north so Iwill need to thin the herd some and pick up a little moving cash. As much as Iwould like to hear what you have to trade, I'm just not looking for anythingright now. Well maybe a new snow blower might interest me, on second thought,no it doesn't! All...
  3. lmaz806

FS: Toulon Design Long Island MR

We are going to be moving back up north so I will need to thin the herd some and pick up a little moving cash. As much as I would like to hear what you have to trade, I'm just not looking for anything right now. Well maybe a new snow blower might interest me, on second thought,no it doesn't! All...
  4. lmaz806

FS: Callaway XR Steelhead Iron Set - i95 Reg Flex Steel Fiber Shafts 5-PW,AW,SW

I have a used custom ordered set of Callaway XR Steelhead irons. The set consists of 5-9 irons, PW, AW & SW for a total of 8 clubs. The 5 & 6 irons have never been hit. The set has factory installed Aerotech Steel Fiber i95 Graphite shafts in regular flex. These are the same model shaft used by...
  5. lmaz806

FS: Used Ping G25 9.5* Driver W/ Stock TFC 189D Stiff Shaft

I have a used but mint Ping G25 9.5* driver for sale. It has a stock TFC 189D shaft in stiff flex but I also have a TFC 189D Tour Stiff version shaft if someone would rather that shaft. The driver is in great condition as you can tell by the photos. I bought this on a whim thinking I was going...
  6. lmaz806

RBZ Driver Shaft Suggestions Wanted

Hey all. I am looking for some suggestions for a driver shaft for a RBZ 9.5* head or the same loft in a Razr Fit head. I am currently playing a G20 with the stock TFC169 TOUR version in regular flex. It is a fairway finder for sure but I could always use a little more distance. I have the RBZ...
Back