Search results for query: *

1. TJRyska

THP Callaborative Map (Unofficial)

Hey @IceyShanks would you update my name GolfATXAtty to TJRyska in 78738? Thanks!
  2. TJRyska

Urban Golf Performance

An ad for Urban Golf Performance popped up on Facebook. Anyone here a member? Curious your thoughts on it and interested in the pricing and how it all works? https://urbangolfperformance.com/
  3. TJRyska

Contest Winners Thread

I love seeing THPers win these social media giveaways! Congrats!!
  4. TJRyska

SWAG Putters Thread

5. TJRyska

Olson Putter Co.

Agreed.
  6. TJRyska

Olson Putter Co.

7. TJRyska

Joyskull Golf

8. TJRyska

SWAG Putters Thread

9. TJRyska

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

This is awesome. I love the Mindset balls and I'm hooked. I'm going to let some other folks try them out. Can't wait to see what folks think.
  10. TJRyska

Hatch golf

11. TJRyska

SWAG Putters Thread

12. TJRyska

Genius or Not Cool?

You gotta appreciate the passion for the game! 😂
  13. TJRyska

SWAG Putters Thread

Saks Swag Stuff Discounted Swag hats, shirts, and covers
  14. TJRyska

Post A Golf Photo

This photo popped up on Facebook from April 24, 2009. Back during my high school golf team days. I'm using a Nike Sasquatch... and no my ears have never recovered. Just ask my wife when she asks me to do something from the next room over :ROFLMAO:
  15. TJRyska

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

For those of you new to THP, please consider joining the Albatros Club. More info on the Club can be found at the link below. 2024 Albatross Club
  16. TJRyska

Pocket polo yes or no?

Not really my style
  17. TJRyska

Sustainable Footwear?

Not my style whatsoever, but I love the idea. As an environmental lawyer, I love seeing more and more companies using recycled materials.
  18. TJRyska

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I was hitting some balls in my backyard this weekend using the Mindset balls. Still in love. My contact is much improved. I'm still able to focus really well on the green dot and it is helping immensely. Life has been hectic lately and I haven't been able to get a round in yet with them (still...
Back