Search results for query: *

1. Lefty Moonshot

Friends Trip - Competition/Games to Play?

I have 7 friends (group of 8 including myself) from high school coming into town for a guys golf trip,. Its a short trip, but we're gonna play 3-4 rounds on the weekend. When y'all have get togethers like this, what type of games do you like to play?
  2. Lefty Moonshot

Viral Song - Rich Men North of Richmond

Has anybody else seen this over the last couple days? Artist Oliver Anthony, a simple country guy in West Virginia has a song going absolutely viral. His voice is absolutely amazing. And his song has a message. Give it a listen if you havent heard.. Edit Note: Didn't intend to post the song...
  3. Lefty Moonshot

Artificial Greens on the course?

Pretty interesting, this course in Sarasota replaced all greens with a synthetic grass. If your home course struggles with maintenance of the greens, would you be open to this idea? What courses do you think this option might be best suited for...
  4. Lefty Moonshot

Advice when Purchasing a Car

THP'ers, its been a long time since I went vehicle shopping. This weekend, I'm planning to go look at cars with my girlfriend as she is due for an upgrade. Beyond the basics, I dont consider myself a "car guy" nor some sort of master negotiator. We are not looking at new cars. Looking for...
  5. Lefty Moonshot

My First Fitting Experience

Tomorrow will be my first time getting fit. I scheduled a full-bag fitting as a birthday gift to myself. Is there anything I should be prepared for or recommendations before going into a fitting? UPDATE FROM MY FITTING 6/16 My Fitting Results - First off, I appreciate all the comments that...
  6. Lefty Moonshot

Beaver Creek Colorado

Last weekend I traveled to Beaver Creek, ~2 hrs west of Denver, for a friends wedding. We had a round scheduled at Beaver Creek Golf Club for Friday morning. Throughout last week, the weather forecast got progressively worse, and Friday morning it was raining and low 40's. Coming from San...
  7. Lefty Moonshot

Which Actor Would you Choose?

If there were a movie about your life, which actor/actress would you want to play you? For me: Ben Stiller. He was my favorite actor growing up and just has some of my favorite movies.
  8. Lefty Moonshot

JR Smith Documentary - Redefined

A 4-part documentary is coming out April 4th on JR Smith. I'm really excited to see this. As a huge basketball & golf fan, this story is really intriguing and cant wait to see behind the scenes. I really respect him going back to college to golf & persue a degree, all after a 15 year(?) nba...
  9. Lefty Moonshot

Next to win 10 Majors?

Will any current player on the tour get to 10 Major wins? Someone not listed? Current List Rory - 4 Spieth - 3 Morikawa - 2 JT - 2 LIV players, if they come back? Phil - 6 Koepka - 4 DJ - 2
  10. Lefty Moonshot

Top Golf?

Simple, do you enjoy Top Golf? I do. Its great to take people who might like to take couple swings, but a driving range is too much for them. They have great food too in my opinion. Even though I go on average once a year, I like it everytime.
  11. Lefty Moonshot

Favorite Movie from Childhood?

What's your favorite movie from your childhood, say pre-teenager.. Mine, Little Giants. Still love that movie to this day.
  12. Lefty Moonshot

What is your Grip style?

What is your grip setup? Have you recently changed and had success with a different grip? Do we have any low handicaps using a baseball grip?
  13. Lefty Moonshot

Golden Tee - best game ever?

Best bar/arcade game ever? Only rival for me would be pop-a-shot. Its been a long time since I've played, but man there are not many things better in life than drinking a beer and playing a round of Golden Tee against a friend. Anyone have a Golden Tee in their home?
  14. Lefty Moonshot

Show your most picturesque image on the course

Let's see some one of your best pictures on the course. Please share course name & location!
  15. Lefty Moonshot

Who is this golfer?

Which golfer on tour does this make you think of?
  16. Lefty Moonshot

Favorite type of cookie during holiday season?

What is your favorite type of cookie during this time of year? Lots of variations with Christmas cookies out there. I'm a simple guy, straight chocolate chip, all day.
  17. Lefty Moonshot

Which era of golf would you revisit?

If you could travel to any era or decade of golf, which time would you want to revisit? Would it be to see a specific golfer, or see the game in general?
  18. Lefty Moonshot

Fitness Trackers

Do you use a fitness tracker/watch? If so, which one and do you recommend it? I know the Apple Watch, Fitbit, Whoop are the most popular out there. I'm planning to get one soon but not sure which to go with. Interested to hear the thoughts of others on this.
  19. Lefty Moonshot

Your go-to retail golf store?

If you are shopping in-person, where do you shop? Whether it be for shoes, apparel, balls/tees, or clubs. I imagine there are some local/regional stores that I dont know about that I haven't listed.
  20. Lefty Moonshot

Pre-Round Putting Warm Up

Before the round, what is your warm-up routine on the putting green? Are you spending time making X-amount of 5-footers? Are you getting the feel for lengthy putts? Do you not warm up on the greens at all?
Back